[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We will never have a Zelda reveal on stage again >Crowd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3.png (127 KB, 347x383) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3.png
127 KB, 347x383
>We will never have a Zelda reveal on stage again
>Crowd will most likely never lose it like in 2004 or 2015
>Shigeru Miyamoto will never have fun on stage again
E3 is dead
>>
what is there even to look forward to for nintendo during this year's E3?
>>
Nintendo wanting to be special snowflakes in everything is pretty shameful, they don't deserve the stage anymore.
>>
>>335759306

Aisha Tyler's dank maymays
>>
>we will never hear "Please understand" on a Direct again
>>
>>335759194

that was crazy to watch live holy shit
>>
With the lack of games at E3, do you think Treehouse will have a stream like past year?
>>
>>335759427

That's because Nintendo stopped trying to make people understand what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>335759194
Last year was literally the best E3 in over a decade and every faggot in the gaming community answered with unprovoked hostility. I wish /v/ tortanic attitude was kept here but somehow is everywhere.

Really at this point it is on their fans, not them, what is your answer towards this shit faggot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYzk6H-A-4

They should do like Valve already and milk their fanbase dry and give a fuck about whether their games are good like EA, and Valve.
>>
>>335759194
>people keep hyping this reveal
>finally go check it out
>crowd is mediocre
>no hype
>no reactions vids of crying fan
Bruh, this reveal was weak sauce. Even the FF7R reveal was better. Seriously, if a game got this reception today, the devs would slit their wrist.
>>
>>335759427

I'm just waiting for the day Reggie asks someone to try to understand something. You know that no matter how he phrases it, /v/ will be insane for at least a few hours.
>>
As much as Nintendo fucks things up recently, the pre-recorded E3 shows aren't one of them. E3 sucks now, man. I don't really feel like every trailer being accompanied by a group of stockholders and journalists screaming is a necessity for "hype". I don't really want all of the trailers to be ruined by a dumbshit cameraman who can't stay focused on one thing for more than 30 seconds.

Just watch it with friends if the "atmosphere" is so important to you.
>>
>>335759194
>E3 is dead

Except E3 was the best it's ever been last year and Nintendo showed jack shit there too.
>>
zelda had a good run. let it go. why must series all be run into the ground like the simpsons?

some good games don't even get sequels.
>>
>>335759742
These never happens. So shut your mouth.
>>
>>335759826

Zelda is honestly more than a series by this point. By now each generations' Zeldas act as a sort of benchmark for the entire era of vidya.
>>
>>335759867
It happens every goddamn conference.

Tell me, what do you get out of on stage conferences that you don't get out of prerecorded shows? The only thing I can think of that you wind up missing are the occasionally funny flubs and technical errors.
>>
>>335760165
>dev comes out and speaks about the game, then shows a clip
Is not the same as stock holders coming out and journalists screaming
>trailer ruined by cameraman who can't stay focused
All trailers immediately cuts to a feed. So no, none of the shit you mentioned ever happens. So fuck your and your bullshit.
>>
>>335759804
you can't sincerely believe that if you watched any e3 before 2006

last year was literally three days of cg trailers and "2016" being repeated over and over. Sony got applauded for putting a fucking kickstarted campaign on stage. It was a mess
>>
Zelda is a defunct title now that Souls is mainstream.
>>
>>335760425
>Is not the same as stock holders coming out and journalists screaming

I'm not even sure you've correctly interpreted what I said

>All trailers immediately cuts to a feed

And they regularly cut out of that feed to show sweeping shots of the stage and occasionally even the audience.

You didn't even answer my question.
>>
>>335760804
With the current state of the series, this is more or less true. Souls begin popular is one of the best things to happen to the industry, as it normalizes games that don't tell you what to do every five seconds.

Zelda could easily surpass it if it went back to being what it once was, as Zelda offers depth of interaction that Souls simply does not due to it's focus on allowing different builds to finish it.
>>
>>335761025
You claim there are stockholders and journalists creaming on stage. I proved you wrong. Then you said the camera can't focus on the trailers. I proved you wrong again. So beat it.
>>
>>335761264
>You claim there are stockholders and journalists creaming on stage

I was talking about the audience

>Then you said the camera can't focus on the trailers. I proved you wrong again

All you've said is "nuh uh"

Again, haven't answered my question.
>>
>>335761779
The hype, nigga. Why the fuck do you watch a conference than for the hype?
>>
File: shrug.png (110 KB, 446x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
110 KB, 446x310
>>335760165
I watch e3 in real time with a chat room of 100 people so we get to laugh at every blunder and mistake and gasp in shock when something amazing happens
>>
>>335760804
zelda was defunct the moment super metroid came out

this extended to 3D once prime came out
>>
>>335759306
E3 is insolvent and probably will not return next year.
>>
>>335759804
E3 is probably going away, you can stop shilling for it now sonygger
>>
>>335759323
If more money went into making proper show instead of inviting celebs and football players it would be better for everyone.

Who the fuck watch E3 to hear a long retired football player talk
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.