[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it really that bad? Sure, it had almost no bosses, a ton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
Was it really that bad? Sure, it had almost no bosses, a ton of repeated content, no Codec, and Venom is terrible, but the gameplay is the best ever.
>>
File: 1427216487619.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1427216487619.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>335758182
>Was it really that bad?
>Sure, it had nothing that made MGS MGS
>>
File: basement.jpg (546 KB, 1102x1541) Image search: [Google]
basement.jpg
546 KB, 1102x1541
This is now a thread about what you would choose
>>
I don't understand why I can take one buddy at a time considering they're all different species.
>>
>>335758359
Avoiding being OP / they can keep a simple system for signalling to buddies.
>>
>>335758278
It has more than you'd think, but it isn't as well executed as the others
>>
>>335758182
the "best ever" gameplay is debatable. its smooth and fluent but gives you less options than mgs4
>>
>>335758351
Let's see, start with Internet, that's 16, add the full kitchen, that's 22, weight room for 27, 8 more points

Go with the drugs and hygiene and I'm good

>b-but the dr

Hence unlimited drugs

>durr meat head, not trying to learn

Books can be replaced with the Internet

Only thing I'd like would be a puppy but such is life in the basement
>>
>>335758182
It's "just ok" in a series of good - great games.
Not to mention this >>335758278
It lacked that unique factor that makes MGS entertaining
>>
>>335758351
3 - 6 Points
6 - 2 Points
13 - 5 Points
34 - 12 points
9 - 6 Points
10 - 4 Points
>>
>>335758182
You're confusing controls with gameplay.
Control wise, yes, it's the best ever. Gameplay is literally go here, kill this guy (OR EXTRACT HIM HINT HINT), with the most barebones story "Oh, that guy/tank/intel talked about Skull Face" just so you don't forget you're not plying some third person shooter.
>>
The whole gimmick that Kojima hyped up with V was that it was supposed to be fucked up, and showed Big Boss turning into a villain. I didn't regret anything I did in the game, and nothing was really gruesome.

Not only that, but the entire open world was shit. It was desert for miles, then a small outpost, then more desert or swamp. He hyped up the whole thick forest thing, then we got 10 feet of it, then it opened up into more flat, retextured desert.

Gameplay was good, but nothing in the game really let you fully experience it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.