[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get a slightly more positive Nintendo thread going. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444709778355.gif (2 MB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1444709778355.gif
2 MB, 500x525
Lets get a slightly more positive Nintendo thread going.

What were your favorite Nintendo games growing up? What would you like to hopefully see in future installments or what do you think Nintendo did right in previous installments that they've backed out of since.

What Nintendo games do you absolutely not care for? What do you think Nintendo could do to make you interested in said franchises, if possible?
>>
mario
>>
bayonetta finally in full nude game is what i wanna see
>>
>Nostalgia: the thread

That's the only thing Nintendo has. Utterly disgusting
>>
Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Kirby 64 were my trinity of childhood games. It's nice to see Kirby 64(and DL2+3) getting a lot more love from newer games and I have no worries about the quality going down, but I've given up on Mario or Zelda ever making the comeback I'd love to see them make.
>>
I want to pat Chiyo Sakura on the head
>>
>remember when nintendo was good 20 years ago?

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
i liked the mario sports games, shame they dropped the ball in the newer ones, i just want story/adventure mode back
>>
All 3D Zelda games, Fire Emblem, Star Fox 64, gen 1-3 Pokémon games (I like all the others now, but growing up I quit playing at gen 4 for a while because no one else would play or talk about it in middle school), and Mario Tennis.

I really don't like the direction Fire Emblem has taken lately. Fates was an improvement on Awakening, but I think the self-insert is a detriment to the series. I'd like to see a return to them being a non-combatant background character like in FE7 or just gone entirely but I don't think that will happen as long as the waifu train has steam.

If the NX releases a Zelda title, I will buy it. That is literally the only reason I didn't get a WiiU. I will be more interested in Nintendo if they put more focus on powerful hardware being used for fun games like their older consoles. The Wii really frustrated me with how the 360 and PS3 always outdid it with multiplats, and the Wii didn't get a lot of good first-party titles, although I liked the ones it did have.
>>
>>335755841
>>335755651
pls no bully
>>
File: 1458256058997.png (337 KB, 468x613) Image search: [Google]
1458256058997.png
337 KB, 468x613
>>335755739
>>
File: 1461172208765.png (41 KB, 275x290) Image search: [Google]
1461172208765.png
41 KB, 275x290
Megaman Castlevania Final Fantasy oh wait
>>
yudookie is a bitch
>>
>>335757706
>tfw all three franchises have no chance of coming back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.