[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the flying fuck, I'm gettin really fucking tired of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160331100856.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160331100856.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
What the flying fuck, I'm gettin really fucking tired of all the glitches and shitty things in this game
>Literally no fucking poise to speak of, you're guy will be blown away by the force of a butterfly's wings near him.
>Weapons will bounce off of thin air in an open field with nothing around
>Camera still shit
>Enemies still attack through walls
And now this asshole, I go all through the fucking map to do the "LE GIMMICK PLUNGE ATTACK! XD" and my guy literally fucking clips through the dragon and I fall to my death.
I'm loving the game don't get me wrong, but holy fuck I'm annoyed that there are still so many problems that haven't been fucking fixed yet on the series fucking third entry.
>>
get gud
>>
gut ged
>>
>>335752387
You can just whack his backside for 10 minutes and skip the gimmick entirely.
>>
git ged
>>
>>335752387
>playing the game on PC

how you liking those glitches, master race?
>>
>Weapons will bounce off of thin air in an open field with nothing around

literally never saw that
>>
>>335752785
I was exaggerating, I'm getting at they constantly bounce off of the tiniest shit
>>
>>335752678
This. As pyro, I poisoned him 3x and just dodged every attack for a little boop on the nose. Just takes a while.
>>
>needing poise
>not rolling or blocking
Get gud
>>
>>335752906
Without Poise, literally half of the game's movesets are useless because you can't attack fast enough.
>>
>>335752986
>I refuse to get good
You shouldn't be attacking so late that you need poise in the first place, I'm not memeing at you, you need to learn how to play properly and not just rush in thinking you can swing a great sword indiscriminately and still win
>>
>>335753731
Even if you time shit right, most players will just sonic rush you with quick weapons and win. Heavy weapons are useless in this game because of no poise.
>>
>>335752387
You could do what I do and just download a trainer
>>
>>335753825
>everybody uses the same fast weapons that all attack in the same way
>instead of parrying I'll just bitch and moan about not having a crutch that let's me mash r1 and let the big wide swings do all the work for me
>>
File: serpent_man_chain_axe.jpg (886 KB, 1143x1181) Image search: [Google]
serpent_man_chain_axe.jpg
886 KB, 1143x1181
>>335752387
this fucking chain nigger is literally harder than that boss, git gud
>>
>>335754505
I'm more annoyed that I clipped through the boss entirely during a plunge attack.
>>
File: 1363776042370.gif (437 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1363776042370.gif
437 KB, 500x500
I know that special weapons at +5 = a normal weapon at +10 for the weapon memory, but what constitutes a special weapon?

Is the Black Knight Glaive considered a special weapon?
>>
>>335755340
>what constitutes a special weapon?

Any weapon that requires Twinkling Titanite or Scales to upgrade.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.