[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever talk about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: PS_WiiU_SuperMario3DWorld_deDE.png (567 KB, 456x642) Image search: [Google]
PS_WiiU_SuperMario3DWorld_deDE.png
567 KB, 456x642
Why does no one ever talk about this game?
>>
It was ok
>>
>it's not like Mario 64 waaaaaahhhhh
>>
>>335739609
Because it was the definition of forgettable.
Playing it was like playing another NSMB, it left me nothing.
I regret buying it at full price.
>>
It was shovelware. We dont take to kindly to shovelware here kid.
>>
because it's prob the worst 3d mario that exists

not that it's necessarily bad it's just nothing special
>>
I really enjoyed it, but I don't really have any desire to replay it. None of the levels were so fun that I would like to experience them again, but the game as a whole was very enjoyable.
>>
It was alright. There's nothing worth talking about other than its music.
>>
>>335739609
Cause it sucks.
>>
It's a blast with friends

Something /v/ can't relate to
>>
Forgettable.

It's not on the scale of Galaxy.
>>
>>335741825
Kicking a ball is also fun with friends
Knocking shit off a shelf at a store is fun with friends too

This is a terrible defense against the game
>>
Because the game was built from the ground up with at least 2 player local co-op in mind, and that is something only a small demographic of, "Over the age of 23, likes Nintendo, but isn't a mouth breathing no-friend neckwear" . Which is to say, not many people.
>>
>>335739609
pisspoor easy
boring level design
no online
>>
>>335739609
it's shit, like 3d land
>>
>>335742451
>but they are le different games!! zero similarities at all!
>>
I thought this game was incredibly fun, remarkable really. The 8-directional mario took some getting used to but it made sense in the stripped-down linerar levels they were making. I loved the simple levels and the learning curve of each. Call me autistic but I can play through this game again and again.

Unfortunately this game suffered for completely avoiding any central theme like other 3d marios have had. I think that's the real reason some people didn't like it. It's pretty bland world-wise. But the gameplay is so solid that I can forgive it. I don't really give a shit about the writing in Mario games.
>>
>>335739609
Because its merely good and nowhere near what critics gave it.
>>
>>335739609
It's okay.

Absolutely great multiplayer. Great game design. I hope they plan on doing something similar again.

Single player was boring. I admit to being bored with standard platformers and this was pretty much the same thing, but overall I think it was simpler to apply to the multiplayer aspect, rather than being complex to the point where a single person would be challenged.

Everyone bitches that it isn't Super Mario 64 U or Super Mario Galaxy 3.
>>
there's nothing to talk about this game, it sucks monkey fuck
>>
Because I beat it after 3 days of owning it and I have no real incentive to go back. No replay value at all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.