[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fire emblem and animal crossing coming to mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: moble games.jpg (11 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
moble games.jpg
11 KB, 700x350
how shit will it be /v/
>>
Pretty shitty if they're going for a free-to-play model rather than just charging some cash for it upfront
>>
File: 1450669696111.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450669696111.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
About as shitty as Pokemon Go.
>>
Age of mobile incoming.
RIP video games
>>
>>335728775
I expect the fire emblem game to be like those japanese mobile game.
Ultra simple gameplay with tons of unlockables and waifus.
>>
Fire Emblem will be your typical gacha mobage RPG, which I guess is cool if you like that kind of trash

AC will most likely be shit
>>
>>335732656
So...Birthright?
>>
>>335732656
I was thinking it would just be a port or remake of one of the older games.
>>
I think an anon said it previous thread

Shovel broke, pay $4.99 to fix it now! or Wait 2 days
>>
File: Sample_Unit1.png (921 KB, 640x1029) Image search: [Google]
Sample_Unit1.png
921 KB, 640x1029
hopefully a better version of phantom of the kill
>>
>>335728775
No matter how shit they'll be they will get defended to death
>>
>>335728775
Hopefully they are 15 bucks to get, and don't really have in-game purchases, but who am I kidding, it'll be Dungeon Keeper.
>>
before awakening, would you have believed that FE would have been one of ninty's majorly-pushed IPs?
>>
>>335734272
this game is in english now btw.
just in case anyone wants to play.
>>
Do I need to remind you that Nintendo flat out told you that mobile games aren't full games shoved into phones?

It's a fucking mini app
>>
>>335728997
I think they confirmed long ago that only miitomo would be free to play, and all the other 5(?) games would be buy to play or whatever it's called.
>>
>>335732976
I would be okay with this so long as the next Conquest was on a actual Nintendo system.
>>
>>335728775
It could work
Theres nothing action oriented or precision required that really NEEDS buttons.

As much as I am livid about mobile shit;
I played the entire of 999 and ace attorney series on an EXCELLENT DS emulator for android, and to be honest, the format for those games works phenomenally.

My only worry about it being mobile is just nickle n dime one touch micro transactions.
Besides that, I don't think animal crossing or fire emblem really lose all that much from not having buttons anymore.

IF it was mario or zelda. yeah that would be ass.
>>
>>335734939
Of course not because like F-Zero and now Metroid, the series was dead
>>
>>335734986
Don't care. 90% chance it's censored anyway, like all Japanese mobile games brought over to NA Google Play and iTunes.
>>
>>335736128
the jap version has the english translation.
just use qoo-app to download it.
>>
>>335735042
Isn't the AC app some sort of companion app for a console AC game? And if so, why's /v/ losing their shit over this?
>>
>>335736303
I don't trust chink botnet shit.
>>
I remember those ironic posts about what would happen if AC went mobile.
>you have shaken three trees today, wait until your power bar refills, or buy an energy pack for $2.99
>it seems like your inventory is full. Don't worry, you can upgrade it for $10.00
>>
>>335728775
>Inb4 one is good and the other is shit.
I'm calling it.

>>335736398
There's a bit of a thunderstorm brewing with the news about the NX, new Zelda, and E3 2016. Besides, we don't know if it's another main series installment yet. Remember when we were hyped by all of the hints about Animal Crossing Wii U?
>>
File: 1458842279545.png (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458842279545.png
131 KB, 500x500
>>335728775
Animal Crossing on mobile sounds pretty good to me, especially if it's meant to be integrated with the main games.

Fire Emblem on mobile, it being casualized there is expected, if it plays like FF Record Keeper, which DeNA also made, I'll be good.
Question is if this is supposed to be FE15 or a shitty hold out for the actual FE15.
>>
File: Let's see.jpg (70 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
Let's see.jpg
70 KB, 750x499
>>335728775
Have you seen the Pokemon GO footage? It will be a fucking travesty. We're talking mass suicides in the streets of Japan.
>>
>>335736530
you can just ask for help man.
go here
https://apps.qoo-app.com/app/880
download directly to your phone, and you'll be able to download foreign stuff.
if you don't trust me, here's a guide
http://app.steparu.com/guides/google-play-android
>>
FE might have potential if it's just tactic maps and no story. Then again it might be
>You can only move 4 characters in one turn. Or you can wait 15 hours to move another unit. Additionally, you can spend 500 bullion to ignore the clock.
>>
>>335728775
>animal crossing
You took a step! Wait 16 hours to take another, or buy one for $2!
>>
>Kirby smartphone game
>Developed by HAL Labs with Shogo Sakai's music (Mother 3, Melee, Brawl, Air ride, Amazing Mirror, Mass Attack, Rainbow Curse)
>Its a sequel to Mass Attack in terms of touch-based gameplay with the occasional motion controls that smartphones have for some gimmicky levels.
>First world is free, rest cost money, capping out at ~$20 for the full game

Could it be the first smartphone game /v/ unanimously likes or at least respects?
>>
>>335736128
It was worse than just censoring, jp version all characters were girls and for NA version they replaced some girls with turbo edgy looking guys.
>>
Instead of Fire Emblem, it should have been Metroid.
I want a Metroid puzzle game akin to Candy Crush
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.