[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother and I habe started playing Dark Souls for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: solaire-of-astora-large.jpg (91 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
solaire-of-astora-large.jpg
91 KB, 600x338
My brother and I habe started playing Dark Souls for the first time. My brother just killed this guy and stole his gear. Was that a good idea? He seemed like a cool dude but my brother wanted his armor
>>
You could've killed him later when he becomes hostile you doofus.
>>
>not using him to link the fire in your stead
>>
>>335728182

But the sooner you take his gear the more useful it is right?
>>
yes OP its just a quest
>>
File: 20160428_000333.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160428_000333.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
brb killing dragon now
This game really isn't as hard as everyone says
>>
File: 20160428_001702.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160428_001702.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Cool a Dragonsword
>>
Habe your brother and you habe autism?
>>
Only redditors unironically like le ebib sunbros xD, so yeah, your brother did alright.
>>
File: darkest bait.jpg (63 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
darkest bait.jpg
63 KB, 553x585
>>
>>335730956
Be patient, if you shoot longer the dragon can die.
>>
>>335730956
Now I know this is bait
>>
>>335731206

How much longer?
>>
>>335730956

Don't use it, OP.

It's pretty ok for the beginning of the game, but it gets really shitty really fast and dragon scales are really hard to come by so you can't even upgrade it a lot like you can titanite weapons.
>>
>>335730956
Hehe, shoot him in the dick bro u get a dragon dick sword :D
>>
>>335731072
>Not being a champion of the sun
>Not being one of the god of war's chosen
>Not stomping invader dick and sodomizing them with glorious, resplendent sunlight in skin-melting lightning form
>Not raising arms against every enemy who stands in the way of a fellow Undead's journey
>Not being so blindingly bright you cause eye harm when people look at you

I mean, whatever, man. You can go ahead and be a faggot.
>>
His armor sucks and you ruining the NPC quests.

If you kill NPCs you're an idiot
>>
Basically, you made the final boss battle harder because now you can't get his help there. I accidentally killed him because some jerk just had to invade in an area he was in and then later just gave up on trying to beat the final boss.
>>
>>335732182
>t. triggered redditor
>>
>>335732182

You aren't bright at all and still cause eye damage to anyone looking at you anon.
>>
>>335728061
>Just killing a person because you want their armor

That's literally what dudebro gamers do.
I remember my brother playing Fallout 3 and he just killed every NPC that somehow spoke to him in the wrong tone. Fucking retarded
>>
>>335732618
>being a pushover cuck
>>
>>335732182
Hey, it's that praise the sun joke thing! PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
>>335728579
Nope, it's normal stuff and has to be upgraded. It's not that good even then.
>>
>>335732618
>you aren't even playing the game the right way Jesus!

Fuck you you newfag piece of shit you are the cancer killing this series
>>
>>335732182

Hi readdit!
>>
>>335728061

It doesn't really matter if you kill him or not.

And sunbros are fags, so who cares. Just don't kill the blacksmith or the onion guy.
>>
>not playing a blind playthrough

no first timer ever gets the drake sword, only FAQ reading faggots

downsaged
>>
>liking solar is now "reddit"

he is legitimately a cool character with a good story and background. the guy's completely mad too

I really think you people should just leave reddit to their own faggotry. the worst part is that some of you actually GO there to see what their tastes are
>>
>>335736620
/v/ especially is filled with redditards. You don't need to visit their site when they're right here already.
>>
>>335737180
so the Gaia fags are better?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.