[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /satisfiedcustomer/ here? I'm loving this game so much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: soul of cinder 1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
soul of cinder 1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Who /satisfiedcustomer/ here?
I'm loving this game so much.

>varied enemies
>varied bosses
>complex areas
>lots of hidden areas/rooms/items
>armor and weapons are beautiful and varied
>every area has unique moments/scenery like the darkwraith standing over the knights in the basement cell or the fat knight patrolling around all those dead knights)

I know we don't do positive threads often here but I had to get this off my chest.
>>
>>335723439
I like it too, not feeling as compelled to race through it as I was with 1, 2 and bloodborne but it's looking like it's going to be a nice end to the series.

Online seems to be better suited to the co op players but you aren't going to please everyone and if people really want to twink then the other games are still online.
>>
Faith builds are dogshit, just go quality
>>
If the areas and bosses in the vanilla game are so good, I can only eagerly wait for the DLCs.
I'm seriously genuinely hyped.
>>
File: 1461590557443.gif (213 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1461590557443.gif
213 KB, 296x296
Its an alright game overall, but I'm kind of burnt out on it already. At Lothric Castle and struggling to find a reason to keep playing. Don't really care about the narrative or NPCs aside from Siegward, and I already finished his quest.

Also, PvP is unbalanced as shit, covenants are boring and have shit rewards. Weapon variety is lacking compared to DaS2. Invading is pure suffering, too.

Maybe I'll get around to actually finishing it once they release a couple more patches.
>>
I don't know. After DaS2, I thought I only wanted more of DaS1, but when this game gave me exactly that, I felt just a little hollow

I feel more firmly positive about Bloodborne.
>>
I think it's on par with Dark Souls 2, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
103 hours and i havent passed irithyll. low level pvp is a blast.

i know how to savor the flavor
>>
>pvp is fun
Anyone on ps4 wanna play?
>>
>>335726195

PC?
>>
>>335726680
Yes, what of it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.