[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS3 > DeS > BB > DaS > DaS2 > a good game. DaS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: dark souls gang.png (4 MB, 2828x2000) Image search: [Google]
dark souls gang.png
4 MB, 2828x2000
DaS3 > DeS > BB > DaS > DaS2 > a good game.

DaS 3 just does it right, fight me.
>>
>>335722558
DS>DS3=DeS>DS2 SOTFS>BB>DS2 Vanilla>Any AAA actual game
>>
>>335722558

Swap Des with Bb and I'll agree.

Also, it highly depresses me that you never get to meet the real Gwynevere in DaS and they rub it in your face in DaS 3.
>>
I have a PS4. The games available to me are DSII, BB, and DSIII. I didn't want to start with either of the latter, so I ordered DSII. It seems by Matthewmatosis' critique like it's going to be the hardest. How fucked am I as a newcomer to the series? Should I put off on it and get a different one? I also have a 360 and was thinking of getting the first DaS, cause that seems like a better place to start, but I don't have it at my house rn.
>>
>>335723835
Play DS2, then play the others if you want. It stands alone as a game, and can be played separately. Don't listen to these nostaliafaggots, my only advice would be to play 1 before 3 since so much of 3 comes from 1.
>>
File: zelda gwnevere.jpg (1 MB, 1105x903) Image search: [Google]
zelda gwnevere.jpg
1 MB, 1105x903
>>335723835

If you can beat DasII you can beat any game in the series.

>>335723423

I know that feel, lad.
>>
DS2 is unironically better than DeS.
>>
File: waddle waddle waddle waddle.jpg (428 KB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
waddle waddle waddle waddle.jpg
428 KB, 800x1080
Do these things spook the fuck out of anyone else when they walk?
>>
bloodborne remains the one i enjoyed the most, and clearly the hardest experience for me aswell.
played em all dlc's too
>>
DS3 feels like a rehash, even down to the endings. DS2 at least understood that the point of the first game was that that age was supposed to end.
>>
File: 1429610515503.jpg (168 KB, 535x653) Image search: [Google]
1429610515503.jpg
168 KB, 535x653
>>335723423
At least she got a happy ending.
>>
>>335724940
SPEAKING OF THOSE ASSHOLES

did anyone else notice how similar the beginning of Irithyll Dungeon was to 3-1 from DeS or am I just crazy?
>>
Guys I just started playing the Dark Souls series. I obviously started with the first, but seeing people say that 2 is pretty shit, should I just skip it and go straight to 3 or should I play 2 first and and wait till 3 gets fixed more since I've seen that one has some pretty bad problems with connections and people getting banned for no reason

TL;DR should I play 2 or just go straight to 3
>>
>>335725440
just go straight to 3 dude
The only thing 2 really had going for it was weapon movesets and that's it everything else is horrible
>>
>>335725440

2 is a better sequel than 3
>>
>>335725385
Nope. I don't think anyone noticed it before you, anon. Nice catch be sure to email Vaati about it.
>>
3 is fucking trash
and after playing it i'm done with videogames, it was that bad. Souls games were the only games I looked forward too.
Done, now. Was too underwhelming and dissappointing
>>
>>335724136
>DaS2 was fun for PvP and challenge runs
I played more DaS2 than DeS and DaS1 combined
>>
>>335724136
Agreed.

DaS2 had its flaws but scholar of the first sin was a amazing fucking package. Hell I liked it more then DaS3.
>>
>DaS3 is good meme

When will it end.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.