[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started replaying skyrim. I was super stoned at the time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 286x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 286x350
Just started replaying skyrim. I was super stoned at the time. A few hours later I'm sick of it already. Is this the worst game of all time?
>>
No, there's a lot of games from the era of the Atari 2600, the Intellivision, the Commodore 64, that are worse.
>>
>>335722590
There's a shitload of games on the wii that are just as bad.
>>
>>335722590
I put in more hours playing pitfall on the 2600 than skyrim. Pitfall is way more fun.
>>
>>335722710
>wiiU
>bad
Pick one
>>
>>335722459
I don't know about worst game but worst replay value, yes!
>>
>>335722459
No there are a couple of worse games. Give me a minute to think of them
>>
Fuck Bethesda
>>
Morrowwind was worse. Those combat mechanics were ridiculous. Too complex in general.
>>
>>335723410
Pleb spotted
>>
>>335722590
No need to travel so far.
There are plenty of truly aweful games released every year.
>>
Worst voice acting? Check
Worst missions? Check
Shitty useless spells? Check
Worst replay value? Check
I guess it might be up there with the worst of all time.
>>
>>335723728
Like fallout 4?
>>
Nothing that wrong with skyrim, it's just...Dated, drab, boring, lifeless...Atleast compared to the other TES games.
>>
Skyrim is massive shit but why does it have such good reviews?

Clearly the reviewers are all corrupt and swayed by Bethesda's big advertising money
>>
>>335722459

Played this game, beat it, didn't even finish the civil war part of the game.

I think I've just been that turned off by the lore of this game. That and every faction questline ends with you becoming big boss or a servant to a demi-god.
>>
>>335724083
Because a lot of people actually did enjoy it. It was GOTY for normies.
>>
>>335724243
Normie scum wouldn't know good taste if it burrowed into their arsehole and layed eggs.

Probably never even played superior open world RPGs like Gothic 2.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.