[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you bought an Xbox One >tfw most of /v/ doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>tfw you bought an Xbox One
>tfw most of /v/ doesn't even know how great it is
>>
I will get one if the nx is gay. actually no I won't. I'm never buying anything again
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (54 KB, 396x386) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
54 KB, 396x386
>>335716189
I will get an evil camera box once microsoft stop trying to send me malware, spyware and trojans every single day under the guise of jewish lies.

Your move, Bill.
>>
>>335716189
well why don't you tell us how great it is, whatcha playing?
>>
>>335716692
Bill hasn't had anything to do with MS for ages
>>
It's... A console I guess. It's got exclusives and like I think they're fun. I mean I enjoyed Sunset Overdrive and Rare reply but other than that there isn't much else to the console. It's less user friendly than the ps5
>>
>>335717309
*ps4
>>
>>335716189

Xbone is just a poor man's gimped PC created for normies. You'd have to be retarded to prefer it over your other choices.
>>
File: 1447108307077.jpg (160 KB, 606x601) Image search: [Google]
1447108307077.jpg
160 KB, 606x601
>>335717169
Little wonder, he would never have stood for this, even though he's a rat who constantly donates to common core.

A camera that watches your every move? Is this 1984? Do they seriously believe that such a thing is okay if the customers bought it themselves instead of having it issued to them by the government?
>>
>>335716189
Gamertag?
>>
Backwards Compatibility is legitimately a huge reason I want one. My 360 died so I have a mostly functional library, and tons of free games from GWG

They're both the fucking same in terms of exclusives though. For me it's bloodborne, vs sunset overdrive, rare replay, and dead rising 3
>>
>>335717452
The camera thing has also been optional for ages
MS did a full 180 after that funny as fuck disaster of a launch

Now how about you return to bashing W10 on /g/
>>
>>335716189
I also bought an Xbox One. I haven't touched it in months. Horizon 2 is the only worthwhile exclusive.
>>
It's not. I loved my 360, but the xbone has been a barrel of disappointment.
>shitty UI
>exclusives are a shadow of their former selves
>dead community
>>
>>335717452
As much as I dislike the Xbone, you realize you can buy and use it without the Kinect right?
>>
>>335716189
>tfw most of /v/ doesn't even know how great it is

Neither the people who own one
>>
>>335716692
>Your move, Bill.
>>
Why is Super Fiesta the best Halo mode?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.