[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reading Dark Souls 3 patch notes -Siegward of Catarina will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>reading Dark Souls 3 patch notes

-Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.

FUCK OFF FROM THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE ;_;
>>
Siegward has always been able to rescue Greirat, they wouldn't change already-written questlines like that.

If you read the patch notes they fixed several issues where people were meeting requirements and conditions yet were not getting events, completed questlines, or items.

No matter what, Greirat will die on his third run, there is no way around this and it's not a bug.
>>
They also said they fixed the blue sentinels and darkmoon, but can anyone confirm?
>>
>>335716051
>If you read the patch notes they fixed several issues where people were meeting requirements and conditions yet were not getting events, completed questlines, or items.

No shit, he died for me in the second run despite me fulfilling requirements.
>>
>>335715509
If you save Siegward in the well (can be found after you open the main big blue doors in the pool where you find drang armor) at cathedral of the deep, then he saves Greirat once he goes to scavenge in boreal valley. He says ''if it weren't for that funny onion knight I would have died'' But his questline has him die in Lothric castle, what's funny is that you find him on the rooftops meaning he was probably trying to jump from rooftop to rooftop up the castle instead of fighting the enemies head on.
>>
IT'S TOO LATE ;____;

>heavens, he is already dead
>>
>>335716141

Yeah, it's too late but I want to know if that means Sirris is done being a bitch
>>
>>335716141
Patch drops tomorrow, so we'll see.
>>
>>335716501
What do you get for sending him to Lothric Castle anyway?
>>
>>335716831
a dead friend
>>
>>335716747
I thought it already dropped? My game just updated when I started
>>
>>335716831
A couple extra purchasable items. Different types of crossbow bolts and the thing that reduces frost if I remember correctly.
>>
>>335716141
They can increase the scale all they want but it doesn't change the fact that having them reliant on other covenants will make it impossible to be summoned
>>
>>335715509
wtf from.... I just read the wiki

I found the boss fog in the profaned capital before I even figured out how to get up to sully's boss room. and I never fucking saw siegward in the manor after giving him his armor back.

if I give that hag his ashes she better fucking start selling large and fire arrows I swear to god.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.