[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today in shit game design 101 : Fuck with the player's depth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: frame_0000[1].jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frame_0000[1].jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Today in shit game design 101 :
Fuck with the player's depth perception by making a zone completely cloudy and shadowless
Great boss lads, loving the mandatory p1.
Artifial difficulty trial and error bullshit.
>>
Not that hard if I beat him first try. Guess you just suck.
>>
g_t g_d
>>
That only matters in phase 1 and phase 1 is a joke.
>>
>>335711507
>get god
anon, it's God with a capital 'G'. and this is a Christian imageboard. of course God is already in my life.
>>
I used a pyromancer with a chaos broadsword at +10 and the wyvern dies super quick. Try buffing with fire.
>>
>>335711232
Got to him today and beat him at my first try, just a couple of hours ago. He wasn't particularly difficult.
>>
>>335711232
The arena was a bit disorienting for me, similar issue with Four Kings but I got used to it. Overall though the boss is great even factoring the weird camera issues.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (499 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
499 KB, 500x265
>>335711878
>>335711409
>>
Just kill him in one hit.
Thats the easiest way.
>>
>>335712927
This.

Are you all fucking scrubs? this game is so ez
>>
>>335711521
Seems to depend on your weapon. I fought him with a Heavy Battleaxe +10 and phase one would take 5-10 minutes. Phase two was easier than Pontiff at least
>>
File: 1460645108969.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460645108969.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
>>335712859
I got like 5 bosses at my first try dude, perhaps it was because I was a mage and I played very carefully the whole game. I didn't take a screenshot when defeating the Nameless King, have some Dancer instead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.