[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>building character >male and female characters have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1454782536783.jpg (76 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1454782536783.jpg
76 KB, 620x670
>building character
>male and female characters have the same intelligence

when will this meme end?
>>
The worst is when females have higher wisdom or defense or agility. Maybe it's okay when they're not humans, but that is a rare situation.
>>
When they give females better defense because of their higher pain tolerance.
>>
ITT: permavirgins
>>
>>335711046
ITT: blue-pilled beta cuck
>>
>>335711046
women and men have the same average IQ but men have a higher variance

t. non-virgin
>>
>>335711318
fact: men have bigger brains
>>
>>335711037
I'll prefer the male's denser bones, superior reflexes and increased reach for defense.
>>
>>335711046
Why are women and men events separated in the Olympics? The same reason the top 200 cheese players are men.
Males\femalea have differences and you need to quit putting that pussy on a pedestal. Nobody is going to come out of the computer and fuck you
>>
>>335711416
So? The average IQs are still the same. That's like me saying the same amount of people live in country A and country B, and you saying that there's more people in country A's capital. It doesn't matter, the countries have the same population.
>>
>>335711416
Size isn't what matters, its the amount of folds or something
>>
>>335711459
finally a fellow redpiller

women are dumber than men, get fucking over it. name one invention a woman made. protip: you fucking cant, because women are too stupid to handle anything beyond cooking and cleaning.

learning to treat a woman like the inferior being she is is the only way you'll ever get laid, man. take it from an ex-beta.
>>
>>335711913
>women are dumber than men, get fucking over it. name one invention a woman made. protip: you fucking cant, because women are too stupid to handle anything beyond cooking and cleaning.
What part of "lower variance" do you not understand? Don't get me wrong, I agree with your central point but you've still got your facts wrong.

>learning to treat a woman like the inferior being she is is the only way you'll ever get laid
This is also not true.
>>
File: ITT.png (196 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ITT.png
196 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1455334083722.gif (603 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1455334083722.gif
603 KB, 500x282
>men in KotOR have a slightly higher chance to succeed threat rolls
>women have a slightly higher chance to succeed persuasion rolls

I actually kind of liked that.
>>
>>335711416
Blue whales have bigger brains and they're almost extinct, stupid animals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.