[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prototype was so fucking good. Basically a hulk, wolverine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Alex-Evolved-w.jpg (671 KB, 1280x783) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Evolved-w.jpg
671 KB, 1280x783
Prototype was so fucking good. Basically a hulk, wolverine and spiderman fusion game.
Bought the sequel on steam unaware it was a shit unplayable port.

Third game when?
>>
Oh anon...
>>
Oh anon
>>
Oh anon.......
>>
anon oh.....
>>
File: IMG_3565.jpg (84 KB, 800x470) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3565.jpg
84 KB, 800x470
Looks like a character from salt and sanctuary.
>>
>>335709361
Third game will never happen since Activision shutdown Radical entertainment.
>>
File: 1459964158756.png (442 KB, 380x669) Image search: [Google]
1459964158756.png
442 KB, 380x669
>>
..... oh anon
>>
oh banana
>>
>>335709772
Alex Mercer was an edgy little bastard but I forgave him because he was a virus.
>>
Prototype was fun as fuck
Are there other good games about playing as shape shifters?
>>
>prototyp3 annonced
>female protag confirmed
>we want the bayonetta audience
>goth lady in school uniform
>tentacles and new seduction power
>create an army to do your bidding
>just cause 2 type world map
One can dream.
>>
I refuse to acknowledge the second game.
It doesn't exist.
Fuck that noise.

>>335709898
I think he's really not that bad, concidering that well, he's a virus
>>
second game made some fun gameplay additions, but the protagonist was even more insufferable than Mercer and it was overall too easy
>>
File: 3303033.png (362 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
3303033.png
362 KB, 622x600
>browse my local and legit key code destribution site
>prototype 2 dirt cheap
>aw hell yeah.webm
>buy, confirm on steam and install
>prototype_2.exe has stopped working
>literally can't even start the game
>find some files that can replace the broken shit
>manages to start up
Now I'm stuck at the loading screen after the first cutscene, fucking hell.
>>
I really don't get why they changed the protagonist and made Mercer the villain in P2.
They had just made Mercer an interesting character and opened up for a lot of possibilities for him - and then they throw it away, make him an idiotic villain and introduce black-angry-man who had no personality at all.
They had a lot of options to choose from and for some reason they fucked everything up. What the hell happened?
>>
>>335709361
Never ever, Activision is focusing more on rooty tooty point and shooties. So we'll never know Pariahs side of the story which I thought would be in the third installment.
>>
Would be sweet if you could create your own character in P3.
>>
fffffffffffuck activision
The concept was great, the only thing the series needed was better execution
>>
>>335710731
It gets better, man. I took a whole day trying to get it to run, finally got past the loading screen freezes, and then the controls turned out to be extremely laggy and unresponsive. Turning the camera was almost impossible. Truly the shittiest port of all time, and Steam still dares to sell it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.