[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to beat this bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: whitney-and-miltank-pokemon.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
whitney-and-miltank-pokemon.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
How am I supposed to beat this bitch?
>>
trade for machop, the easy way out for lil niggas like u
>>
git gud
>>
Grow past the age of 7
>>
Grind, get a fighting type or something that resists Rock, realise that picking the Fire starter is hard mode for about half the game.
>>
>>335708412
by beating your meat
>>
>>335708412
Touch the cow
>>
>>335708412
Use the Mega Latias you get as a gift.
>>
If Soul Silver you could find Gastly in the bellsprout tower, just have to spam hypnosis and cheese to win.
>>
With your fists.
>>
I have beaten all of the Pokemon games without even knowing weaknesses and strengths, git gud OP
>>
A deal's a deal
>>
>You will never milk Whitney
>>
>>335708412
Any of the Gen 1 trade evo pokemon wreck her. Also debuffing, female pokemon, and status effects.
>>
Hit her Pokemon until they die
>>
>>335708729
Pokegirls are not for lewd
>>
>>335710094
Then why do they make for top quality lewd?
>>
>You will never wheat Milky
>>
>>335709514
>you will never milk Miltank
>>
File: 22.jpg (356 KB, 741x950) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
356 KB, 741x950
>>335708828
DO IT NOW
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.