[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo not competing with Xbox and PS4 and the Wii U being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: zzjRcHa.jpg (114 KB, 1014x430) Image search: [Google]
zzjRcHa.jpg
114 KB, 1014x430
Nintendo not competing with Xbox and PS4 and the Wii U being a complementary system is the dumbest argument ever made

Nintendo's idea of a costcutter system is an attempt at competition to dominate in that area.
A complementary system is stupid because every dollar spent on another system is one not spent on Nintendo
>>
>>335706813
It's a complimentary system to the PC not XBone or PS4.
>>
>>335707214
every dollar spent on a PC game is a dollar not spent on Nintendo. Logic is still stupid and still the same
>>
File: 6P8TZ22.jpg (220 KB, 624x720) Image search: [Google]
6P8TZ22.jpg
220 KB, 624x720
they say this every generation. theyre a full of shit soul-less company that relies on gimmicks, nostalgia, autism, and the most superficial marketing. they completely mismanaged, and unlike microsoft or sony that actually fixed their mistakes in one generation, nintendo wont fix their mistakes EVER. theyre completely hopeless.
>>
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>335707478
The difference is you're less likely to spend as much money on PC games as you would on the other 2 consoles
>>
And now the NX will come out and will soon be obsolete
>>
>It's a "/v/ tries to learn about business" thread

Ya know, I'm not too keen on backing Nintendo's asinine decisions, but I'm not going to act all retarded either and act as if I know all about the video game industry and on how it works.

It's a tough business already and mobile gaming only made things even harder on traditional developers who want to do anything but adjust to that.

Honestly, it was unavoidable. And by the end of the day, even AAA game developers have a hard time even selling their "crisp HD slick graphic" games compared to mobile games. If they manage to do so, it's only because of heavy marketing, I assume.

Unless the video game industry devotes themselves into improving handhelds as actual main consoles on the go (as in, bringing that power main consoles have toward handheld consoles and taking advantage of that portability), I don't see them having much luck out of that area.
>>
I just want to chime in to say that the "bad haircut" meme is quite possibly the most embarrassing meme to ever come to this place. I don't understand how it got so big. It really makes it obvious that /v/ is full of high schoolers.
>>
>>335708347
>It takes a profession in business to understand the Wii Us failures
>>
>>335708671
look at this dentist over here
>>
>>335707214
And that is why Nintendo home consoles have sold soooooo well lately. .....right?
Outside of the Wii, Nintendo consoles have sold like shit for like the past 15 years! There is clearly something wrong with there philosophy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.