[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we all actualy ignoring this fucking bullshit? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Sin título.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
So are we all actualy ignoring this fucking bullshit?

pic related
>>
I'm ignoring the whole thing. It's a fighting game.
>>
File: iron.png (526 KB, 1027x675) Image search: [Google]
iron.png
526 KB, 1027x675
>>335698128
Ever play persona? If you lose to that shit you should probably kill yourself my man.
>>
So it's just like every fighting game then?
>>
>>335698338
>Sounds cool
>Try it
>Realize not being in control of your moves fucks you up worse than not knowing a combo
>>
Everytime a game has easy combos a bunch of casuals on /v/ get mad while actual top players don't give a shit.
>>
I enjoy fucking fighting games, but whats the fucking point of having a single combo button. Thats bullshit, im not a fucking casual.
>>
>>335698501
Casual detected.
>>
>>335698597
Find me a single tournament winner who complains about it. Every complaints about this feature comes from random shitters on message boards or youtube comments.
>>
I blame the casuals who didn't buy the last SF. ArcSys and IG do the same.
>>
>>335698338
Havent played it, want to tho. But persona has nothing to do with kof, also the problem here is that they are fixing something that dosnt need a fix. Its bullshit.
>>
These kind of auto-combos are always day 1 basic BnBs that no good player would ever use. They're just there so casuals can mash a button and get a cool combo.
>>
>>335698715
Whatever casual.
>>
>>335698804
>the problem here is that they are fixing something that dosnt need a fix.
The amount of sales definitely need a fix, and this helps it.
>>
>>335698128
>sin título.png

¡Ese pinche paisano!
>>
>>335698804
>But persona has nothing to do with kof
Persona 4 Arena has a similar system where you could do a basic combo by pressing one button repeatedly. It's a noob crutch and you can counter it easily if you actually know what you're doing.
>>
>>335698530
Calm down there child, girls don`t find excessive swearing attractive.
>>
>>335698963
So you can't find one? That's what I thought,

>>335698338
>>335698473
>>335698897
Dismissing it early like that is stupid, there are plenty of ways it could be used and we don't know the specifics yet. A lot of players will work on it to try and find if it gives access to new option select or combos that wouldn't work otherwise. Saying that it went unused in Persona is false; a common Labrys combo is a loop with the first two hits of the auto-combo, which you can't do without the auto-combo feature.
>>
>>335698979
You are right i guess, the only thing left is wait and see if the game really suck or not. i mean they can sell a fuck ton of copies and that isnt going to make it a good game.

>>335699835
Kek. didnt even look for one, not wasting my time aguing with casuals.

>>335699185
Sorry
>>
>>335698128

This actually worked out well in P4A

Complete newshits don't automatically lose because they're doing 1/100th of the damage when they land a hit and can start learning the mechanics of the game without knowing or having practiced combos

But they're incredibly sub-optimal and a complete fucking waste of meter when you learn anything else.
>>
>>335698128
>ignoring
That shit has been addressed more times than they amount of days you've been alive.

Though to be fair, that's not a high bar to surpass.
>>
>>335700421
Not going to argue on that.
But i dont get it honestly seems like a cheap way to appeal new audiences, just like the new kyo that looks like a teenage

>>335701198
I'm pretty sure it has been addressed, i just want ted to talk about it now, so don't be a faggot
>>
>>335699835
t. scrub who loses to other scrubs in fighting games
>>
>>335701605
>like a cheap way to appeal new audiences
It's a highly effective way to keep fighting games good while letting new guys in.
>>
File: JudyWhoa.jpg (53 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
JudyWhoa.jpg
53 KB, 600x593
Really /v/? Jesus Christ. I mean is this all it takes to get baited? Literally 3 seconds earlier it is discussing that this is a feature of some casual game mode they added to the game.
>>
File: 1278344311724.png (17 KB, 527x434) Image search: [Google]
1278344311724.png
17 KB, 527x434
>>335698128

Nice, but doesn't go far enough. There should be an "autopilot" button that you can hold down to have move-reading SNK boss AI deal with your opponent.
>>
from what i hear these combos do absolute shit damage
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.