[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
As you know, the next Nintendo mobile titles will be FE and AC apps.

>Fire Emblem for mobile devices will be "more accessible in comparison to the Fire Emblem games for Nintendo's dedicated gaming systems," Nintendo said in a release, but will "offer the great value of a role-playing strategy game."

>The mobile version of Animal Crossing will connect somehow to at least one of the Animal Crossing games for Nintendo's dedicated gaming systems, though the company didn't specify which titles would feature connectivity.

>Nintendo described its mobile Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing titles as "pure game applications."

http://archive.is/ItOKN

So they're going to be games rather than a social app, but Nintendo's likely going to be very careful they don't encroach too heavily on the flagship entries that they sell on their main platforms, much like how Miitomo isn't just the mobile entry in the Tomodachi series.

What are they gonna be like, /v/?
>>
>>335694830
>more accessible

How the fuck can they go even further than they already have? an instant win button?
>>
File: 1461143072439.gif (560 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
1461143072439.gif
560 KB, 400x365
>>335695202

I have no idea.

Something more accessible than phoenix mode would have to be, like, "cinematic mode" where the map just plays and wins itself for you.
>>
File: 1448156343441.png (2 MB, 921x1265) Image search: [Google]
1448156343441.png
2 MB, 921x1265
FE is gonna be like those collecting games like Kancolle. You're gonna get generics and famous FE units and you'll send them on "missions" and stuff.

You'll be able to pay money for faster leveling up and shit.

They already got a shitton of art from FE Cipher.

Animal Crossing I bet is gonna be like SimTown, where you'll be constructing a town and watching villagers do stuff, while lacking the personal intimate touch that the handheld and console titles offer with a player character and a house to customize.
>>
Chances are AC App will link to the NX version of AC in order to get items, but it would be cool if it could also help you to get certain villagers or events or something.
>>
File: OMOSHIROI.jpg (34 KB, 595x326) Image search: [Google]
OMOSHIROI.jpg
34 KB, 595x326
>mfw Nintendo said they weren't going to make actual games on mobile, but instead "games" that are suppose to persuade people to buy their console/games
>mfw Nintendo finally died

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>335694830
It makes sense seriously. The Nintendo 3DS will proabbly be the last proper Handheld console Nintendo will make. Mobile Gaming is everywhere. Sony gave up with the Vita due to Mobiles and now that Nintendo knows how big is the market after making Miitomo they will start pandering to them
>>
>>335694830
>Skinship becomes a mobile game
>it will be updated with newer and older FE characters
Do it
Actually I'm surprised there's no word on Nintendogs
>>
>>335697128
>"games" to persuade people to buy their console/games
That's exactly what the AC one is. The FE game might not be, but there's probably going to be shit locked out of the mobile AC you connect it to a console game.
>>
>>335697818
FE has a lot of brand momentum right now. It'd be suicidal to shuttle it off to mobile when it's got strong entries on the 3DS.

Franchise expansion is what they should be aiming for.
>>
Fire Emblem will totally be a card collection game lIke all the rest. Spend in game currency, which can be purchased with real money, to get random characters and weapons who you then use to "fight" some assholes.
>>
>>335699543
I'm all down for a FE-styled im@s mobage.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.