[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: e3-logo[1].jpg (11 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
e3-logo[1].jpg
11 KB, 640x360
So this year's E3 is shaping up to be the worst E3 ever.

Microsoft
>Shows Xbox One Point Five
>More footage from games we already know exist
>Memes

Sony
>Shows PS4K
>More footage from games we already know exist
>Memes

Nintendo
>No NX
>Zelda
>Memes
>Thats it

Can E3 be saved at this point?
>>
>Can E3 be saved at this point?
Yes.
Every company, despite the shit games or lack of games in general, will provide at least two memes which /v/ will regurgitate over and over for months due to the absolutely EPIC hilarity.
>>
>>335689389
>Can E3 be saved at this point?
Yes, indies. ;)
>>
Maybe if there's Shenmue 3/FF7R/Nier 2 level announcement, but is that possible?
>>
File: Aisha.jpg (81 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
Aisha.jpg
81 KB, 300x332
The Ubisoft conference is guaranteed to be entertaining.

Aisha Tyler's husband recently filed for a divorce.

Ubisoft has been in talks with their most hated rivals about a buyout to prevent the suicide that would happen if Vivendi Games bought them out.

Xbox One Point Five isn't going to happen.

The new PS4 will happen, expect the internet to meltdown in rage.
>>
>>335690885
Does that mean Aisha will become a living meme?
>>
File: oCfQj79.jpg (232 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
oCfQj79.jpg
232 KB, 1280x960
>>335690885
>Xbox One Point Five isn't going to happen.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212309
>>
>>335689389
>E3 is dead
Kinda sad 2bh, I guess TGS is the new hotness then?
>>
It's only gonna be worse from here on out. E3 may be great for people watching, but for companies it's not really worth it anymore. When you open the showfloor to everyone, it becomes just another convention.

Nintendo pulled out years ago, EA pulled out this year. These are signs for the future.
>>
>>335689389
PC master race is kicking their asses.

It's the death rattle of console gaming.
>>
>>335690885
He probably got tired of getting pegged by her girlwood, among other things
>>
>>335689389
>he still unironically watches E3

Kill yourself
>>
>Neir Automata delayed till 2017
>Horizon Zero Dawn delayed till 2017
>Froms Softw new IP is a VR tech demo at full price plus $60 season pass
>The Last of us PS4NEO re-remaster
>Modern Cod Gears of Battlefield 6: Halo of war

wew lad
>>
>>335689389
Sony will probably surprise everyone with some new games

Last year they blindsided everyone with The Last Guardian and FF7 Remake.
>>
>>335691059
>some chik shit from nobody.
Even if it's true it's most likely Xbone Slim.

MS already said they aren't making Xbone 2. They're working on modular system. But I seriously doubt we will see anything on this e3. No concrete real leaks. I doubt they will pull Surface Book level of secrecy with Xbone decision.
>>
>>335690885
>Aisha Tyler's husband recently filed for a divorce.
BARREN WOMBS BTFO
>>
>>335691323
Shenmue 3 was the biggest surprise too
But there's no way they're topping this
>>
>>335690885
>>The new PS4 will happen, expect the internet to meltdown in rage.
Sony fans gobble on that Sony cock. People are actually excited about it.
>>
>>335691343
>I doubt they will pull Surface Book level of secrecy with Xbone decision.

The Surface hardware team is working on the next Xbox and they are prototyping the hardware according to a number of people with inside connections in MS like Paul Thurott. It's quite likely we will see the same secrecy since it's the same team.

Stealth new Xbox reveal at E3 would be insane.
>>
>>335692142
it would be insane, but that's an extra reason why it isn't happening. I also suspect Surface team has better things to do, like Surface 5, Surface Pro 5, Surface Book 3 and millions of type cover designs.
This also means Phil started working on this X-modular before he got to his office. 2 years is nowhere near enough to restructure your division, get a whole team and make a whole thing and not to accordantly mention it somewhere in the process.
>>
At least Ubisoft will be the entertaining shitshow it always is.
>>
Gaming is dead
>>
>>335692978
>it would be insane, but that's an extra reason why it isn't happening. I also suspect Surface team has better things to do, like Surface 5, Surface Pro 5, Surface Book 3 and millions of type cover designs.

Surface team was put in charge of all hardware including Xbox so they are doing it and it's been said a number of times by people close to MS that the next Xbox was being done by the Surface team and the next Xbox hardware was going to be overseen by Panos Panay because of the shake up and how the company is working now.

Surface Book was even part developed by the Xbox team so they were already co-conspiring never mind the smoke signals like the xbone dashboard changing again so that games will have a console designated stripe on the left side of each tile. I wouldn't be surprised if it's further along than we think and we see something at E3.
>>
>>335691323
This year is going to be all about the PS4K and VR shit.
>>
File: 02bd7679f5[1].jpg (56 KB, 799x526) Image search: [Google]
02bd7679f5[1].jpg
56 KB, 799x526
As long as we get more KH3 footage I'm good.
>>
>>335693785
Well, if Remedy and Phill to be believed, porting Xbone games to UWP Windows 10 is easy, with the only change being Memory Management code, Combine it with Surface Book hot-swappable detachable GPU and rumours, or even claims by Phil, that next Xbox will be modular it might seem they were working on it all along.
But I'm still sceptical. And announcing something so big out of the blue might gurt them. People are hyped for PS Neo, but people hated Phil when he said he wants to make a modular Xbone. So even if they'
re doing it it might bite them in the ass. I still think it's just Xbone Slim and we won't hear about Xbox modular for a year or 3, partially because Phil said we won't.
>>
>>335689389
Sony will show at least 3 new AAA in house games. Santa monica, bend and sucker punch. Could be good.
>>
>>335694305

I'm thinking that Surface Book was laying ground work. But then it seems like a stealth announcement it would go down easier now that Sony is pulling the same option and the xbox fanbase wouldn't really take it so hard as long as they can shove as much power as they want into it since the biggest complaint about the xbone is it's relative lack of power to the PS4.

Don't get me wrong. Both are cheap laptop APU's but the PS4 outmuscled it. Giving customers the choice of playing on a budget or with power could win them people back.
>>
>>335691134

Nintendo is irrelevant and EA games are shown on the Sony/MS conferences.
>>
What are the chances of a good Star Wars game being revealed any time soon?
>>
>>335689389
Kingdom Hearts is the only reason to watch E3 this year.
>>
Honestly? I don't even care that much this year. We're getting FFXV and P5 this year. That's all I need. Scalebound, Horizon, Nier Automata, Dishonored 2, and Zelda U next year too.

I think Bethesda's conference will be okay. Microsoft and Sony's are always entertaining. I'll probably just get a bunch of guys together and drink alot.
>>
>>335695392
Actually, pretty high. Visceral Games, the Dead Space devs, are working on one with the chick who was the lead on AssCreed II
>>
>>335689389
BELIEVE IN BASED PHIL

PHIL WILL SAVE US

XBOX WON
>>
>>335689389
Im just hype to know all the mobile games they'll announce. Everythinge lse doesn't matter to me
>>
>>335691813
PCucks gobble on Nvida's cock and apend $600+ for a new card every year or 2 years
>>
>Nintendo wont announce NX this year it'll be another 1 whole game just like Star fox

Holy shit i'm so glad I'm done with nintendo seriously what the fuck.
>>
>>335697350
cry like a bitch
>>
>>335697780
How does nintendos dick taste.
>>
>>335697780
>>335697350
What? It's worth getting upset over. Wii U owners didn't have a very good library of games. The Gamecube and Wii had a better library. Though I love Bayo 2, I wish we had more shit. He's well within his right's to be upset
>>
>>335697190
See stream HW survey and you'll see it's far from truth.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.