[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The jump that separated the men from the boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BewLmBb.png (421 KB, 606x449) Image search: [Google]
BewLmBb.png
421 KB, 606x449
The jump that separated the men from the boys
>>
>>335676173
Which everybody and their mother took? Yeah, really separated the men from the boys. Not to mention shortcuts made no fucking difference at all because of the insane rubber banding and everybody at the back getting the best items.
>>
>>335676173
>using a Golden Mushroom
You're no man, boy.
>>
>>335676173
No, it was the Wario skip
>>
File: rainbowroadshortcut.gif (990 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
rainbowroadshortcut.gif
990 KB, 500x368
>>335676173
I think you meant to post this one.
>>
>not the shortcut(s) for Rainbow Road
Eye shiggydiggy
>>
File: image.png (243 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 750x1334
Literally copied and pasted
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4glcfz/the_jump_that_separated_the_men_from_the_boys/
>>
>>335676621
Jesus christ that's frightening.
>>
>>335676875

>modern /v/ is leddit

No shit.
>>
>>335676875
Lel. what the fuck.
>>
>needing to cheat at an easy ass game like mario kart 64

Fucking fags.
>>
>>335676875

funniest thing is you just exposed yourself as a redditor when OP was trolling
>>
>>335676875
>431 comments

What a garbage fucking website.
>>
>>335676875
>"That's right... I was a very manly 8 year old..."

This qualified for the best comment in the whole thread?
>>
>>335676173
No need to take that jump, I powerslide round the track I loose too much time and speed.
No one I knew could catch me
>>
thats not the jump to the upper level of sewer speedway
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.