[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignoring all the Nintendo shitposting right now, what games are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_1.png (77 KB, 248x274) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
77 KB, 248x274
Ignoring all the Nintendo shitposting right now, what games are actually worth getting for their sale price for the Vita right now?
>>
File: Vita.jpg (284 KB, 987x1661) Image search: [Google]
Vita.jpg
284 KB, 987x1661
Rebirth 3 (with paid DLC) is probably the best option for fun.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines was nice but it definitely requires the VITA rather than PSTV. I ran into a mountain of glitches on PSTV that magically were not there when playing the same save later on the VITA.

While the price is steep for newcomers, the Atelier Arland Trilogy Plus bundle is technically a good value since the individual games sell for so damn high on their own.

If you like Persona 4 influenced games:
Conception II gets the social aspect right, but the gameplay is absolutely terrible. Be sure to rest endlessly to refresh the points needed max out social links fast with no penalty.

Lost Dimension has fun gameplay, but trying to save people (the entire point of the game) is pointless, since you can use the abilities of the people judged out of existence for maximum damage builds.
>>
>>335671730
All Rebirth 3 DLC is free minus 1 health item
>>
File: 1457104606686.png (341 B, 10x10) Image search: [Google]
1457104606686.png
341 B, 10x10
>i already own all the worthwhile games on the system
>>
>No deal in my region

K
>>
>>335670128
I wanna try Bon Appetit, is it worth $9?
>>
>>335673281
its probably the worst senran game out there, but the fanservice is nice
>>
File: 1402613771064.png (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1402613771064.png
62 KB, 500x500
>>335671730
Atelier Plus bundle looks good, if I didn't have two of them already
>>
>>335673321
that's what I figured, if you had to place it in a difficulty category, would you put it in Hatsuni Miku 3DS or Hatsuni Miku Vita?
>>
>>335673383
Probably closer to the vita project diva games in terms of difficulty, but I'm not really sure if you can really compare bon appetit to those games.
>>
>DT is not on sale in my region
well fuck you too
>>
>>335673746
oh, I thought they played very similar
>>
Sale is ass, only the Megaman games are worth it.
>>
23 dollars for cyber sluts doesn't seem like a bad price
I already own 2 of the atelier arland games, so the bundle doesn't help me but i'll probably buy it anyway because i love atelier and like to support games i like
>>
It's not shitposting faggot. It's the live reaction to Nintendo's death.
>>
I'm fighting against DT2, Kiwama and Rebirth 3.
>>
>>335674086
DT2 is fantastic and will easily last you over a 100 hours
>>
acquire

all

ateliers
>>
>>335674118
Thanks Anon. Really needed that. Alright DT2 it is.
>>
I got the cyber sleuth and katamari
>>
Vita has no games.
>>
>>335674332

Sure it does. PS4 even adopted a few of them like Gravity Rush and Tearaway.
>>
>>335674332

Yes it does, and I bought PS TV for all five of them

Muramasa Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Tales of Hearts R
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Freedom Wars

Now I got the three Atelier Arsland games to pad the library as well
>>
I'm a big fan of rhythm games
How's super beat xonic?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.