[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is pic related anon? Good? Difficult?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
How is pic related anon? Good? Difficult?
>>
It was entertaining. Challenging without hitting frustration (too often).
Gets pretty repetitive.
I'd never played a game like it but still managed to have fun.

Worth a play at this point (I assume you can get it dirt cheap)
>>
>>335666971
Edgy.
>>
Now's not the time to be dead.
>>
One of the best games of last gen, a must play. I dont know how the PS3 port is since I played it on 360 but if its not a mess, then its a fantastic game. Only problem is that the ending feels a bit rushed and some of the lines get repetitive but for what it is, its very good
>>
Its good. The difficulty is a bit overrated imo

I wish they would make more Golden Playhouse games
>>
Platforming and block moving.
>>
>>335667952
>The Doomsbride has appeared
>it's the killee
>do not die!
>>
I am worried about the difficulty since I never played this type of games before. How difficult is this for a total genre noob?
>>
Yes, it's pretty good as well as difficult. Controls get a bit getting used to because like if you move left, you move left relative to your character, rather than the characater moving left relative to where you see the character, if that makes any sense. Like if you're behind a block and you press right, you'll actually move to the left. Still, it's not enough to make the experience bad or anything, just something to keep in mind.
>>
qbert with tits

>>335668241
just play on easy
might as well be a stair case at that point
>>
>>335666971
Its good and difficult. The main game will be quite hard, but Babylon will fuck your shit.
>>
>>335668241
It's pretty damn challenging if you aren't a puzzle game kind of guy. Start on normal, force yourself to git gud, and if you really can't do it, it's possible to lower the difficulty while in the bar.
>>
>>335666971
They actually made this into an e-sport. I've watched a little once, and it is actually fun to watch.
>>
>>335668241
Its not hard, theres just techniques you pick up over the game. The only bullshit level in the main game is near the end, had to youtube that shit. If you JUST fuck up, you can press the back button to get a do over, and checkpoints are placed fairly

I honestly think easy is to easy, normal is more even to start on
>>
Well, I will try my best at normal then. Will I miss anything if I am switching to easy? Cutscene, ending etc.
>>
>>335668684
Nothing changes story/ending wise. Difficulty just affects the block puzzles. Isnt there a demo? Why dont you try that to see if its even your game. Its scary at first but the difficulty curve is pretty fair in this game besides one nonsense level near the en
>>
>>335668684
There's a bonus ending for finishing a challenge level in the post game, but I don't think it's locked by the difficulty level or anything.
>>
File: CathrineBLOG2--article_image.jpg (38 KB, 620x385) Image search: [Google]
CathrineBLOG2--article_image.jpg
38 KB, 620x385
>tfw you can't romance best girl
>>
>>335669149
Since the game takes place in the glorious future on Mars, do you think her vagoo is fully functional?
>>
As far as I know there is 1 post game level that is impossible to clear or something. People said it was a glitch/bug
>>
>>335669149
>girl
>>
>>335669582
You can clear everything. I've looked up the only glitch I could find and never had it happen to me.
>>
Which way to play this game dub/undub?
>>
File: 1458245853898.jpg (102 KB, 428x496) Image search: [Google]
1458245853898.jpg
102 KB, 428x496
>>335669149
>girl
>>
>>335670528
Dub is better weeaboo
>>
>>335670528
I'd say the English dub. It's quite good and the game is set in Burgerland with American characters anyway.
>>
>>335669582
I heard about it too and never tried that level
Supposedly you can clear it with co op
>>
>>335666971
I am very reluctant to anime as it tends to go full aspergers, so I avoided my mate's recommendation to play this. When I finally did play it I enjoyed every second of it.
I enjoy a challenge and puzzles, so i took it in on the hardest setting. It was hard but rewarding. Challenging as fuck.

The story is really good, a mature-ish exploration of a real issue: the modern man trying to deal with their sexual impulses, guilt and the madonna/whore complex.

Get it if you can. Play it on hard if you like hard things. I don't know about the other settings, but I've been told you can "undo" your fuck-ups.
>>
Master Inazuma or be prepared to lose a lot. Also, disregard bitches, help out sheep bros. The game gets 30% more enjoyable that way.
>>
>>335670873
There's nothing particularly anime about Catherine. Some of the scenes are 2D animations, but even then they look nothing like any anime.
>>
>>335670920
Exactly, but I did not know this before playing it. I had kinda picked up a lot of prejudices about anime in highschool (when Death Note came ouy) and it was super autistic. Maybe it's the fanbase. Maybe it's the need they have to ruin the mood with stupid shit (kawaiii desuuuu) or unnecessary tits. But whatever, Catherine is awesome.

Yeh, I'm a normie.
>>
>>335671043
>>335670873
Normally i agree but there are some good anime games. Suikoden, wild arms, tactics ogre, radiant historia, and persona 3/4 are some top notch games. Persona is from atlus to so if you like catherines style its worth trying out. I hate anime and anime faggots myself but there are some damn good japanese games that would be silly to pass over because of the aesthetic
>>
Let it be known that Axis Mundi is impossible. Supposedly someone did cleared it, but I called BS.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.