[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ why do the majority of you dislike Lords of the fallen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461736561860-262968484.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1461736561860-262968484.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hey /v/ why do the majority of you dislike Lords of the fallen? Is it because you're souls fanboys? Or is the game bad?

So far it's fun af
>>
/v/ Is the souls fanboys hideout. Also piratefags are mad that they have to pay money to play it.
>>
>>335660782
I knew something was up because it's beautiful and fun without that dread dark souls has. Just as challenging without the clunky controls
>>
>>335660782
there is a cracked version of the game. it's okay/10, pretty bland maybe could have a good sequel
>>
It seems like a cool game, but you can't invert the X-axis of the camera control so I can't play it. I got it for Xmas, put it in, and immediately decided to give it to my brother.
>>
File: Chamber Boss.jpg (331 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chamber Boss.jpg
331 KB, 1920x1080
Being a huge souls fanboy I can understand why some wouldn't like LotF.It has the combat system of dark souls but loses much of the polish that DaS combat has, its story is front and center rather than hidden, there aren't as many subtle details thrown in, and finally the enemy design is quite different that souls. I personally enjoyed it, but its not hard to see the flaws.
>>
>>335660721
It's painfully mediocre. Alright for a first try at the genre though.
>>
>>335660721
Game is fun

/v/ hates it because it has some parts of dark souls in it

same goes for that new game nioh /v/ already hates it
>>
It's shit
Big overpowered fuckers that require you to basically spam magic otherwise you can't hit them through their shields
Shit dodge doesn't work
Slow ugly animations
>>
>>335660782
It runs like Blight Town did on PS3 on a PS4.
Comolete waste of money.
>>
Westerners can't into action or hack and slash combat.
>>
>>335660721

It's kinda crap, the fact it has set classes makes it less varied than DS to begin with, and IIRC only the Warrior class was even any good, the rest were useless.

Doesn't help that it's one dimensional as fuck too. No reason to wear light armor, try roll or do anything skilled, the only really viable way to play is to face tank everything with heavy armor.

Might be fine if you do that in DS already, I know some people like that, but as a fan of always fast rolling it was fucking jarring and dull.
>>
>>335660721
Pirated it recently, it looks like shit and it's slow and boring.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.