[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROTMG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 111000.png (80 KB, 261x219) Image search: [Google]
111000.png
80 KB, 261x219
Do people still play this normally? The players are about 93% bots and the game hasn't gotten a real update in years. Not to mention the rampant cheat engines. Or dare I mention... Kabaam?

It is still a fun game though.
>>
No, I don't play it anymore, it's dead to almost everyone and the few who do actually play it have reached such a high skill level that attempting to do world content with them, such as Oryx's Castle, is near impossible since they bum rush the fortress and leave anyone too slow stuck with the mobs, meaning port out or die, cause you won't get to the Mad God in time for loot.

Dead game, a pity really.
At least Spiral Knights has a bright future.
>>
>>335659454
Going to pla that immediately, better be better than trove
>>
>>335659985
>He's never played Spiral Knights
>Comparing it to Trove
Excuse me, Anon. I have to go vomit at the disgrace /v/ has become.
>>
>online only
its shit
>>
>>335659295
Runescape Classic rip off
no thanks
>>
>>335660373
Your opinion is correct
>>
>>335660306
I dunno, it seems i'm forced to be a knight so far. no medic class in sight. trove is winning so far
>>
It was pretty good up until about 2011. Don't know how anybody could play it past then.
>>
>>335660545
The games aren't comparable you mong.
One is a third-person RPG with MOBA elements.
The other is a top-down hack and slash RPG with exactly 1 Support class and everyone technically being a DPS.
Also,
>No Medic class
Trove has no Medic.
>>
>>335660545
I don't gte to see how much money i own at all times, another point for trove
>>
>>335660748
>chloromancer
>>
>>335660824
>Chloro
>Has exactly 1 plant type that heals
>Is not a dedicated healer by any stretch
>Can consistently burst heal, but cannot sustain heal
It is not a Medic, it's a Crowd Control class with Support Power in the form of exploding heal flowers that also do damage.
>>
>>335660957
>candy barbarian
>>
>>335659295
One of the first games I played when I got into PC gaming. It was so active and parties were so fun. Nobody plays anymore, no. It's a bot infested corpse of a game. Everyone left because of all the bots I assume. That's what happens with f2p games that you can make multiple accounts for.
>>
File: trove 2016-02-17 20-11-26-16.jpg (163 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
trove 2016-02-17 20-11-26-16.jpg
163 KB, 1364x768
>>335660757
>>335660824
>Comparing Trove to Spiral Knights
They're nothing alike. If you want to be a medic there are other multiplayer games.

Also the Chloromancer is better as DPS than a healer, I hope you don't try to focus all your energy and auto attacks on healing instead of raping everything with your damage. I should know this because its my favorite class, and I've been done playing Trove after MR 300 and hitting 20 on every class with (shared) radiant gear.
>>
>>335661026
>Ultimate heals and enrages allies+ you
Same thing, it's a support power and not a dedicated Healer.
>>
Any games like RotMG? Like multiple unlockable classes that you level up with in every session, but sends you to fight with tons of others against the big boss?
>>
>>335661207
It's actually rather unique in the market, one of the reasons it took off the way it did.
>>
I an't seem to go fullscreen mode with spiral knights, it's still losing.

so far all it has left to win me over with is gameplay
>>
>>335661207
I wish there were. The perma-death idea wasn't half bad, I actually liked it even though I lost statted characters to stupid mistakes. If only they expanded upon the game and made drops/dungeons more interesting. It was fun going through dungeons with a group and farming stat potions to hoard onto dozens of mule accounts.
>>
>>335659295
I stopped being active like a year ago, last I was on was just to check out the old nexus because some exploit happened or whatever.

Didn't stay long though since the moment I stepped foot in a realm I got yelled at for being a "notifier scrub."
>>
>>335661386
The starter weapons feel very clunky and the inventory is very unintuitive

spiral knights is proving to be very disappointing
>>
>>335662042
The loading times are so bad in this game you'd think it was sonic '06
>>
It gets boring due to a shitty community.
>>
How long is the spiral knights tutorial? I really just want to play the game for real and give it a real chance, but it won't let me :(
>>
>>335659295
i don't play it anymore, never played it that much to begin with but it was fun.
after i took my break from it, it was filled with bots and never bothered with it again
>>
Didnt it go full p2w?
>>
My account broke when it went on steam. I keep getting the urge to play but it won't let me log on and I don't want to make a new account.
I enjoyed my time with it and wish it was doing better. Still, for what it was it got its 15 minutes.
>>
>>335659454
>Spiral Knights has a bright future.
Why is that?
>>
>>335667085
I think he was being sarcastic, there's like 3 hours of tutorial and the combat is very clunky
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.