[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Py hmEdD7oc You know we hav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Party Planner.png (77 KB, 600x267) Image search: [Google]
Party Planner.png
77 KB, 600x267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PyhmEdD7oc
You know we have to make a /v/ level.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-26+at+09.41.12).png (23 KB, 582x263) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-26+at+09.41.12).png
23 KB, 582x263
>they made all the videos private
why?
>>
>>335655784
I think he probably didn't want to garnish too much attention and have Nintendo find out. Honestly, I don't blame him.
>>
File: 1461721259547.png (141 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1461721259547.png
141 KB, 290x290
>HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO
>This video is private
>sorry about that...

Every fucking time
>>
File: 1448485490077.gif (282 KB, 575x450) Image search: [Google]
1448485490077.gif
282 KB, 575x450
>>335655784
they probably figured they might get a C&D if they keep them up

the smart thing to do is say nothing until its done and release it
>>
>Private within 9 minutes of OP
gj
>>
>>335655913
Sorry, I didn't notice it was down until I already posted it.
Basically it's a ROM editing software that allows you to create your own Mario Party board, complete with creating events, backgrounds, and spaces/star locations. It's right now on Mario Party 1 but the guy says the software for MP2/3 isn't too different so there's a possibility of that later down the road too.
>>
Instead of fucking around with this romhack shit why doesn't someone just make a PC Mario Party game and then have these tools to have mod support?

Like holy shit if you're already going this far just make your own damn game and you'll probably make money on it.
>>
https://github.com/PartyPlanner64/PartyPlanner64/wiki/Creating-a-Board
Video may have been taken down, but there's still this.
Please don't delete this too
>>335656423
I assume it's not about money, but for the love of the game.
>>
>>335656516
Okay sure, but put your love of the game into something that can't be taken from you.
>>
>>335656626
You have a point, but I guess that's just the risk he's chosen.
>>
After seeing how "A Fox in Space" was treated by Nintendo, and after PM, I can see why he'd do the low key thing.
>>
>>335656626
I dunno about that not after the Chroma Squad team got forced by saban's lawyers to add "inspired by saban's power rangers" or else they would sue them
>>
The big question is, how is N64's netplay? Is it good enough to play a lobby of one of these games in?
>>
>>335657291
They could have fought that you know. They just sucked it up and slapped it on to avoid court fees.
>>
>>335657380
Its great as long as two things happen

1. Nobody tabs out ever. the moment someone tabs out the game desyncs and you pretty much have to start over

2. Everyone has a stable connection. The moment someone drops the game ends and the server crashes.

but if you can get three other people with good connections its pretty great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.