[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write one interesting and original theory you have about Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hunter hat.jpg (95 KB, 756x1057) Image search: [Google]
hunter hat.jpg
95 KB, 756x1057
Write one interesting and original theory you have about Bloodborne lore in as little words as possible ITT.

On the Hunter Hat, the torn and wilted feathers are symbolism to suggest small beast horns.
>>
"I'm not from this town but I came here to fuck bitches"
>>
Two guys found some miracle blood and one says heal the ill and other says idk bout that.
guy goes heal people people come to yahrnum to see powers of cool miracle blood and get transfusion. turns out has beast side effect. need to kill beast gehrman says. makes hunters gehrman does. gets capture by moon presence. gets traped in it and you get a transfusion and are pulled into te nightmare by chance. (stuff happes kill a great one) done
>>
The umbilical cords aren't actually umbilical cords, they're the "Ascension organ" of a great one. That's why the orphan is stuck in the nightmare in gross old fetus form. He's aging like a normal creature, and is doomed to never join the other great ones because Gehrman and the hunters mutilated it's body when it washed up on shore to experiment with. That also explains where one of the three cords belonging to the church come from, not counting the one Oedon created inside Ariana.
>>
It's all a fever dream from aids complications you got while sharing needles
>>
>>335646349
Presumably the Orphan's cord was used to ascend Rom, which is why Micolash suggests that Kos was responsible for granting her eyes.
>>
>>335646840
So where does the 4th cord come from? One is from Arianna, one is (presumably) ripped right out of Mergo by the pc hunter, one comes from the orphan. That one is then either stolen by Gherman or stolen by imposter Iosefka, and used to to their respective things. What's about the other one?
>>
>>335647825
I dunno.
>>
Why is Rom considered a great one? I thought she was originally human turned Kin.
>>
>>335649203
I thought it was a human ascended to a great one. Also, I either forgot or there wasn't a clear answer about that one Rom spider looking head behind Ebrietas. Why is it there?
>>
>>335649398
No idea. I'm at a loss for most of the details to the story. I get the gist, but I just like playing a Victorian era Lovecraft inspired game desu.
>>
>>335645263
Where in the FUCK is Gehrman?

I haven't seen him for a long ass time, before I killed Rom and after.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.