[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonic game ideas, post em >2016 predictions, ideal game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nendoroidsonic.jpg (72 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
nendoroidsonic.jpg
72 KB, 1000x667
Sonic game ideas, post em

>2016 predictions, ideal game, expected games, how to fix sanic etc etc
>>
>>335636998
What if Sonic games never existed, how about that?
>>
>>335637136
>there's always one
>>
>>335636998
>that guy who only ever talks about sonic the hedgehog
>>
>>335636998
A game based on Team Chaotix, pretty much the Super Mario Land 3 of the Sonic franchise : 2D or 3D platformer with exploration elements
>>
I liked the concept idea for Sonic Heroes: You play as 3 characters that have different skills and switch between them for different situations that come up during gameplay.

Improve the actual gameplay and make it much more fluid so than you don't have to stop every 40 seconds to change characters.
>>
File: 1461519676915.png (889 KB, 890x416) Image search: [Google]
1461519676915.png
889 KB, 890x416
>>335636998
>2016 predictions
Adventure 3, Generations 2, or more shit no one asked for/wanted.

>Ideal game
Multiple stories like Adventure 1 & 2, multiple endings like the classic, multiple playable characters, actually good and solid gameplay. Could be 2D or 3D.

>Expected games
See 2016 predictions

>How to fix sanic
Just make the characters, gameplay, and story good. Not such a hard thing to do, right?

>etc
Why am I still a fan of this franchise.
>>
Why in the fuck did they drop the Unleashed formula. That's ALL I want to know. The reason we got doesn't hold any weight, fact of the matter is that it fucking worked, Iizukas ADD ass just couldn't stay consistent with it like everything else.

But seeing as how SoA could POTENTIALLY be developing the 25th, there's no telling what it could be. Ideally SA3 without mechs though.
>>
Sonic Generations 2
>>
>>335636998
Sonic Adventure 3.
Heavy physics.
Chaos back.
Gotta go fast.
Crush 40.
Eggman as enemy but then he joins to fight a bigger evil.
Another 2D game.
>>
>>335640270
>Adventure 3, Generations 2, or more shit no one asked for/wanted.
you means things everyone asks for all the time?
>>
>Eggman gets a robot exo-skeleton that makes him run fast
>After the first zone playing as Sonic, some bullshit happens that makes Sonic and Eggman switch bodies
>Eggman is in Sonic's body and Sonic in Eggman's
>Two campaigns, "Sonic" and "Eggman", both of which use the Unleashed daytime engine
>The plots intertwine like Sonic Adventure 2 or Rush
Then throw in all the generic fanwank people ask for like more speed stages, 7 Special Stages, alternate modes and whatever the fuck else
>>
Unleashed 2.
>>
>>335640631
Maybe it wasnt cost efficient. Unleashed formula works only when there is another gameplay added on to make the game longer. You can't sell 8 or 9 big stages for $60 anymore. Generations levels were halved from Unleashed and the alternate gameplay it had sucked. A boost game remaster would be awesome for the new consoles
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.