[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does Dark Souls 3 excel at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Souls games.png (3 MB, 1972x1822) Image search: [Google]
Souls games.png
3 MB, 1972x1822
So what does Dark Souls 3 excel at?
>>
>>335251559
>tfw someone will disagree with this
Why are people other than me allowed to have opinions?
>>
>>335251559
Also why on earth did DS3 drop all the advancements in PVP that DS2 made? It's like they were so eager to forget that game existed, that they forgot the one thing it greatly improved upon.
>>
>>335251559
best bosses and build balance
>>
>>335251559
>>335251559
what>>335251998

said.
>>
>>335251559
Best bosses
Best combat
Best combat variety (largest number of viable, balanced builds)
>>
>>335251998
The bosses were all piss easy though. The only one that was even remotely difficult was the Nameless King, and that was only because he had two forms.
>>
>>335251559
Nothing. It's a rushed project trying to be bloodborne
>>
>>335251998
>build balance
Sorcery is shit. Greatswords are shit. UGS are useless

Game isn't PVP only you know
>>
>>335251998
Pontiff is almost impossible with a fist build. The punches rarely hit, if ever. This is the first case that comes to my head, but PVE is extremely unbalanced build wise.
>>
>>335252320
I used gs and ugs all my playthrough.
>>
File: 1460293811101.jpg (115 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1460293811101.jpg
115 KB, 625x626
>>335252232
>>
>>335252460
Me too, until I got to archdragon peak and the twin princes and found out that a measly longsword made the fights incredibly easy. Playing with GS or UGS is like playing in hard more
>>
File: 20160423042236_1.jpg (463 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160423042236_1.jpg
463 KB, 1920x1080
Best bosses

Nameless King
Pontiff
Abyss Watchers
Dancer
Souls of Cinder
Gundyhr

All are objectively 10/10 bosses in terms of fun/difficulty
>>
>>335251559
DeS had the best story because it was actually an interesting and straightforward story despite the minimal approach, whereas every game since has been a clusterfuck of the absolute minimum storytelling possible combined with endless item descriptions that have to be pieced together to even understand what the basic plot of each game was.

I was going to say that DaS3 has the best graphics but BB probably beat it out at that too in exchange for performance.
>>
>>335252225
Okay but still better than the others
>>
File: 1415591841137.jpg (187 KB, 750x1053) Image search: [Google]
1415591841137.jpg
187 KB, 750x1053
>>335251559
I'm gonna say gameplay. Fast like BB, varied like DS. It's easily the most fun game to actually play. BB could have been, but the reliance on viscerals killed that.
>>
>dark souls 1
>best world design

Nigger, the world design becomes complete DOG SHIT by the time you reach Seath and onwards
>>
>>335252556
Are you seriously implying the game doesn't try to be like bloodborne? The faster enemies that don't even fit with the game, making heavy weapons very hard to use, the undead settlement, the enemy and boss designs. The only thing it's missing is chromatic aberration
>>
>>335251559
>theres about 3 thread and more claiming bb is the best soul

and heres comes the neogaf raid
>>
File: 1445037312229.jpg (52 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
1445037312229.jpg
52 KB, 665x385
>>335251559
Best Challenge
>>
Best music

The composer for DS2's DLC and Bloodborne's DLC did most of the soundtrack. So many fucking hype boss themes.

Best sound design in general belongs to Bloodborne though. There's no barking crow, screaming Cleric/Vicar/Laurence/Orphan, viscral attack sound, godly weapon transformation sounds, or singing from a Winter Lantern in Dark Souls 3
>>
>>335252589
HOLY SHIT
WHAT ARMOR AND GIVE SLIDERS PLZ
>>
>>335252589
Nameless King is the best boss of the series.
Abyss watchers were too easy desu.
Oceiros was pretty fun too.
>>
File: 20160419005339_1.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419005339_1.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
>>335252767

Can't remember sliders (here's an image of the face tho) but the armor is

>Sellsword gauntlets
>Undead legion chestpiece (you can buy it from the old woman when you kill the abyss watchers)
>Dark leggings (dropped from dark wraiths)
>>
>>335252767
Not him but pretty sure the armor is Abyss watcher
>>
>>335251998
no, if the boss has to be posessed with that gunk stuff [like that shit that got out of lundyx] then its a shit boss
>>
>>335251559
Best clusterfuck.

Which happily appears to be the theme of the game.
>>
File: Dark_Souls_Cartoon1.jpg (35 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cartoon1.jpg
35 KB, 658x370
>>335251836
powerstancing too

dedicated dual wield weapons are gay
>>
>>335252826

>Abyss watchers too easy
>not Oceiros

Abyss Watchers were just the right amount of challenge. The first stage is pretty easy (yet very fun/unique) and the second stage requires some strategy, punishing and learning of his movements in order to not get wiped.

Oceiros might be challenging if he was an earlier boss but he's waaay to easy by the time you reach him. Abyss Watchers/Pontiff legit gave me more problems than Nameless King (who I only died to 3~ times). Pontiff especially
>>
>>335253078
How could you die to abyss watchers at all though? Infact, all of them, abyss watcher, pontiff, and Nameless king are all really easy to dodge. The only thing that makes Nameless king the hardest of the bunch is that he basically two hits anyone.
>>
>dark souls
>best world design
What? The world in Dark Souls 3 is much more fleshed out and logically connected than the one in the first game
>>
>>335253078
You might be right. I think I was a bit overfarmed when I fought Abyss Watchers, go it in my first try with 2-3 estus uses.
I fought Oceiros just after Wolnir and Dancer.
>>
>>335251559
Bloodborne should have best combat, imo
>>
>>335253263
by getting gangbanged in the first phase, hit by the combos in the second phase and running out of estus. is that a serious question or are you just trying to prove how badass you are?
>>
>>335251559
soundtrack desu
>>
>>335253375
No I mean, he telegraphs hard as fuck. Making him incredibly easy.

And the most there are in that fight are two enemies, and due to their incredible telegraphing, you can just walk away from and attack the one when he's alone. When a third one shows up he even helps you.
>>
>>335252826
Oceiros a shit

It must be the only boss I got on the first try.
>>
>>335253601
Most of the people slay him at the endgame. This is a ~level 40 boss so as Dancer.
>>
>>335253601
Really? How? I got every boss on the first try except the Dancer and Nameless king. I thought the bosses in this game were WAY too easy compared to DaS 1 and 2, and especially Bloodborn.
>>
>>335253582
yea i know how the fight works you fucking idiot, you don't need to explain it. obviously people die to them by not understanding the fight and getting ganged up on/not dodging properly and running out of healing, the same as they die to any boss or enemy

next time don't pretend to ask a stupid question so that you can set up your next obvious comment about how quickly you shit on the boss
>>
>Best pvp
>least variety
>most r1 and dodge spam
>parry praying spam
>can only invade solo players in two places in the entire game, and only if they haven't killed the maiden there yet
>no one invades anywhere else even if you summon a maiden because of this
>none of the covenants work
The choices they made with BB pvp were even worse than soul memory. I love the game, and put it with OH at the top of souls borne games (though I like vanilla DaS 3 and DaS more than vanilla BB), but the pvp is complete ass
>>
>>335253841
>compared to DaS 1
yea, you're a retard. fucking gundyr is harder than anything in dark souls besides maybe manus and artorias. no shit after you've played three/four souls games probably multiple times each you're going to find the fifth installment to be easy
>>
Artwork looks shitty and unappealing
>>
>>335253842
Stop getting mad bro, I'm not saying I'm amazing at the game, I'm saying you suck at the game because that boss was piss easy by any standards. None of the bosses in this game are very hard at all, so being able to beat any of them first try means jack shit. A mediocre player could do that because they're all easy as fuck to dodge if you're even halfway competent.
>>
>>335252225
They're literally only easy because you're a vet. I've had to say it time and time again. All the games are easy as fuck when you're experienced. 3 is probably the hardest for newcomers because of how aggressive a lot of bosses are.
>>
>>335253974
Gundyr is the same dodge fest. They all are, they have like 4 or five very easily telegraphed attacks that are easy to dodge, and on the off chance you do get hit, estus is now faster than ever, so unlike in other Souls games where you rarely had an opportunity to heal, now you almost always can heal.
>>
>>335251559
>DeS
>original ip
>BB
>nt best gameplay
>DS3
>not best overall
DS3 is the most balanced
>>
Best overall game. It combines elements of all 4 previous games into one masterpiece.
>>
>>335253974
Nah, Manus is really easy. In fact most of DaS 3's mid and late game bosses are designed with the same philosophy of super aggressive combo attacks. A lot even have juggles like him
>>
>>335254025
never said i had any trouble with the boss, only that you're a moron for being incapable of expressing your opinion without some coy shit and a trite "explaining the fight" post to people who have long since completed the game

funny how eager you are to talk about how easy the game is. if you're so convinced that the game is a joke you shouldn't have to make a dozen posts about how proud you are that you didn't have any trouble.
>>
>>335252589
Nameless King has a trash first phase, second phase is OK but his moveset is really limited and boring.

Pontiff is pretty good.

Abyss Watchers is a poor man's Artorias, boring fight.

Dancer is pretty good.

Soul of Cinder is pretty good.

Champ Gundyr is really fucking good.

Dragonslayer Armour is rad.
>>
>>335254148
>gundyr
>telegraphed
Except the kick / juggle are hardly telegraphed at all, and the hip check is the least telegraphed attack in the series. The only way to dodge the hip check is to queue a roll after a first roll, since he does the hip check instantly after a few different attacks
>>
>>335252557
Not really, almost every eney goes into my loaded claymore thrust and backstabbing works fine with both variants.

Been using the UGS from Pontiff and Claymore. When i got cursedGreatsowrd of Artorias in Dark Souls, i never used another weapon again.
>>
>>335254280
where did i say manus was hard you illiterate fuck?

>>335254148
so is every boss in both other souls games. whats your point?

>unlike in other Souls games where you rarely had an opportunity to heal, now you almost always can heal
lol, are you out of your fucking mind? dark souls 3 gives you less time to heal than any other souls game, because most of the bosses/enemies are insanely aggressive. bosses in 2 and 1 LITERALLY just stand there for like four seconds after an attack and don't do anything. yea estus being faster doesn't make up for how relentless most of the enemies are.

you found this game easier because you played the previous games. that is the ONLY reason. it is by far the hardest souls game from an objective standpoint. even just from a damage standpoint, the bosses and enemies in the other games are a total fucking joke compared to this one
>>
>>335254293
Stop being mad. If DS3 is your first DS that's fine, but even as a vet, the bosses are a shitload easier than any other DS game, and there's less variety in the tactics they require of the player, in that most of them are very basic "roll through the swipe attack" bosses, which, granted, are fun to fight, they're not hard, and don't require much thought. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>335251559
>Best PVP
>In a solo focused game
>>
>>335254470
I think the irony is that souls fans overrated artorias just as the lore does. He's piss easy, even easier than abyss watchers
>>
>>335252589
Iz that sum Gattsu?
>>
>>335254280
>Manus is really easy
He's commonly considered to be the hardest boss in the game by a large margin. Get over yourself.

>>335254613
No one is mad buddy, stop projecting. He's right that you seem to be overcompensating for something.

> in that most of them are very basic "roll through the swipe attack" bosses
So the same as every boss in the series? You can't honestly be of the opinion that the bosses in DaS and DaSII are not "roll through the swipe attack". For fucks sake half the bosses in DaS cant even hit you if you're standing right in front of them
>>
>>335254645
I'm not a huge Artorios fan but he was definitely harder than Abyss Watchers, that fight was pretty pathetic especially since you could just stunlock the shit clean out of him for days then dodge they incredibly telegraphed sweep combo.

Felt more like an NPC fight than a boss to me.
>>
File: memesouls.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
memesouls.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1080
>>335251559
>DaS
>best world design

yeah guys, lets just pretend lost izalith ever happened...
>>
>>335253974
I played through Bloodborne 2 weeks before DS3 released, so i can start it without a backlog.

BB was much harder than anything i've encountered in DS3. I didn't even die to the first 5 bosses, while Gascoigne teared my asshole apart
>>
File: 1373565207025.jpg (67 KB, 583x423) Image search: [Google]
1373565207025.jpg
67 KB, 583x423
>>335254613
>umad umad umad
great response shitter, keep spamming your useless posts bragging about how you found this game so easy (even though apparently that's nothing to be proud about???) you're sounding increasingly more pathetic.
>>
>>335254784
>>335254828
Go replay AotA sometime. Manus and Artorias are jokes compared to a lot of 3's bosses. I love them as bosses, but they're really easy in comparison.
>>
>>335254586
>dark souls 3 gives you less time to heal than any other souls game
Fucking what? Heal is god damn instant in DS3. I never once. not one fucking time had trouble healing.

>it is by far the hardest souls game from an objective standpoint.
How the fuck would you know since you clearly haven't played them you moron. I just finished Bloodborne, which is a shit load more difficult, and DS 1 is also much more difficult.

What exactly makes DS3 more difficult than the rest? Is it the nigh 100% invincibility you get when roll spamming? The instant heal with the shortest animation in the series?
>>
File: 1454875329195.gif (374 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
1454875329195.gif
374 KB, 248x255
Being shit
>>
>>335254470
Soul of Cinder is poor mans Gwyn.

Oceiros and Princes have best atmosphere and music
>>
>>335254937
>this post
Has shit like this become the new trolling meme or is it just the same old newfag shit?
>>
>>335254945
I wouldn't say they're jokes but 3 definitely has harder bosses, however Abyss Watchers certainly was not one of them. Pontiff, Dancer, Champ Gundyr and Nameless Kind are all harder than anything in DaS1.
>>
>>335254945
No boss in DaS3 is as hard as Manus. Arty was never that difficult but he's still fun and awesome, with enough build up to make the fight matter. People say Watchers are supposed to be 3's Arty but that fight was severely lacking in "me giving a fuck". Those dudes meant nothing to me when I fought them, I hardly even knew who they were and apparently the're just random dudes anyway.
>>
>>335255134
Dancer and Nameless King I agree with because they can actually punish you pretty hard. Pontiff and Grundyr are just really easy to evade.

Shit, even Nameless King though doesn't ever really do more than 3 attacks at a time. He's only hard because he hits like a fucking tank. He doesn't really have a single "Oh shit" move, like Manus's Wombo combo that would fuck you over if you didn't react INSTANTLY and get out.
>>
>>335254903
i haven't played bloodborne so i cant comment.

>>335254945
>Manus and Artorias are jokes compared to a lot of 3's bosses
which is what i said? trying actually reading posts you respond to

>>335254949
the fact that enemies do more damage, attack more often, attack more furiously, and are more hazardously placed. bosses do considerably more damage than any previous souls games and are far more aggressive, in some instances by orders of magnitude, than other souls games. you have absolutely no fucking argument claiming that dark souls has harder bosses or harder enemies, especially given that you could backstab/parry spam pretty much every enemy in that game without any trouble whatsoever. half the bosses literally cannot damage you even when you're standing in their face (seath, quelagg, iron golem, moonlight butterfly, centipede demon, pinwheel) and a significant chunk are puzzle meme fights that won't even touch you (gwyndolin, ceaseless, bed of chaos). considering that taurus kills himself and ayslum is the same fight three times, you're left with like five encounters that are actual boss fights
>>
>>335255127
same old
>>
None of the "aggressive" bosses in DS3 ever use more than 3 or 4 consecutive attacks.

Kos and Ludwig, just to name two, go fucking apeshit. Their attacks all string together if you get close. The strategy for DS3 bosses is "dodge 2 or 3 attacks then hit once. Repeat.", because they always have a pause after their little combo they do.
>>
>>335251559
>Best bosses
>Least cheesable (magic and bows get your shit pushed in by most bosses and mobs because they're fast and aggressive)
>best looking Armor sets
>Best all around Souls game because it doesn't have shit areas like Blighttown (which is more annoying than it is hard, made me not want to play NG+ because it's like pulling teeth) or Shrine of Amana.
>>
>>335255410
>Pontiff and Grundyr are just really easy to evade.
Pontiff and Gundyr are far harder to get space from that Dancer and King IMO, Gundyr especially, that nigga will teleport the entire length of the arena in a split second to drop kick you.

The only dangerous move from dancer is the spin2win, other than that it's pretty easy to keep your distance.
>>
>>335255373
Pfffthahahaa Manus is fucking easy mode compared to champion gundyr, Nameless King, soul of cinder, and Lothric twins
>>
>>335252320
Sorcery really isn't shit if you commit to it.
>>
File: 6hutd4.jpg (29 KB, 283x357) Image search: [Google]
6hutd4.jpg
29 KB, 283x357
>>335254949
>I just finished Bloodborne
>heal with the shortest animation in the series
I love how you act like like Bloodborne is a souls game when it suits your argument and then pretend it isn't when you want to make a conflicting point. Kill yourself
>>
>>335255757
What? Did you fight Manus at level 200 or something? He require significantly more reflexes and thought to fight. Not only do you have do dodge his normal attacks, watch for his combo, and get in his, but you also have to use the pendant to dodge his dark magic, or else remember exactly what to do with each one.
>>
>>335254039
This, 3 is my first souls game and I actually died on the tutorial boss a few times before I changed the absolutely horrid controls and killed him 3rd try.

It may be becasue I'm used to TW3 combat but the lock on is clunky as well, I have "auto lock on" enabled but I still have to press the left stick on every eneemy so i don't end up dodging or blocking in the wrong direction, shit is annoying
>>
>>335255673
bosses were all really easy this time around. very dissapointed
>>
>>335255864
Okay, I'll give you that BB is faster, but healing is a big part of BB, and that doesn't make it any easier as the bosses more than compensate for that. You're expected to trade hits and take damage in BB. Not in DS.
>>
>>335255757
Then how come champ took me 8 tries on a friends build while Manus took me 100 on my own build in a game I had played for 100 hours?
>>
>>335252225
>>335252589
>>335254470
>>335255410
>>335255757
How can people like the Nameless King fight? His second phase is nothing special and on the first phase the camera is your biggest enemy
Stop defending this stupid boss
>>
>>335256004
That's great, no one gives a shit about BB because we're talking about the Dark Souls series, of which it is not a part

>>335256092
Don't lock-on?
>>
>>335256092
>How can people like the Nameless King fight?
>>335254470
>Nameless King has a trash first phase, second phase is OK but his moveset is really limited and boring.
Do you even read what you're replying to?
>>
What are you all on about with the bosses being hard? They are objectively the easiest bunch in the series.
>>
>>335255890
>>335256085
You are remembering Manus before you got gud.
Go replay it now. Manus is far easier. I beat him in one try yesterday.
>>
>>335256192
Yeah, no. Don't be mad because you can't play it. People consider it part of the series because it's designed fucking identical. Also it's in the OP image you sperg, so clearly shits are given about it in this thread.
>>
>>335251559
>Best World Design
>Valley of the Drakes
>Everything in Lordran is within 10 minutes of each other
>The entire world is on top of an endless beach
>>
DaS2 pvp is trash. DaS1 has the best pvp
>>
>>335256284
I still struggle with him, I think it just comes down to the whole "that boss wasn't hard I beat him first try, but this boss over here..."
>>
>>335256253
>has played 4 previous games of the same style
>"wow this game is really easy"
Hmmmm I wonder why...
>>
>>335256386
It literally isn't a part of the Dark Souls series, and you're not responding to OP
>>
I don't see what people are talking about when saying "dark souls 2 had so many great advances in pvp" they had one major change from 1 and that was the back stabs and ripostes, which are fucking dumb in 2 as well. 3 does combat the best out of all games, it feels meaty when you're using a meaty weapon and jt feels light and airy when you use a rapier. Ranged builds are viable in pve and somewhat in pvp. Weapon arts add to the variety of play styles and duels, it's your own damn fault if yoh lose to an r1 spam because you put in the same amount of thought into countering jt as he did in slamming that single trigger, and you lost.

Stay ignorant if you like, Dark Souls 3 is the best game in the series going on the scoreboard principle and only really loses to dark souls 1 on world design. Saying Bloodborne had better themes to it is just fucking stupid because that's subjective while its entirely objective that there are solutions and strategies to best r1 spamming in das3 pvp. Dark souls 2 was good, I liked it but the level design is bad in comparison to the other entries.
>>
The thing about DaS3 bosses that make them easy is that none of them really have surprise attacks. I mean, they lift their sword, and you know they're going to swing it down, they're not going to shoot a fireball out of their chest, or anything like that. Other bosses in the souls series had those kind of attacks where the animation betrayed what was actually going to happen, meaning that you had to kind of learn what they were going to do.

DaS3 bosses are more intuitive for that reason, but they're also much easier to read.
>>
>>335256520
>There's people on /v/ who actually didn't play the other Souls games before starting Dark Souls 3.

Fucking newfags. Also how would you even know if it's harder if you haven't played the others?
>>
>>335256386
I have played it? It isn't part of the series though. And regardless of whether it is or not, your original post was that the bosses were a joke compared to 1 and 2, and now you've backpedaled to basically saying that only bloodborne is harder - which I agree with, but you're still dead fucking wrong on your original point
>>
>>335256586
Can't wait until Matthewmetosis comes out with his DS3 review and talks about all the reasons why it's not as good as DS1, and is really just about as good as DS2. The instant turn around here from hailing it to shitting on it will be amazing.

That video is the only reason people hate DS2 here, as most were completely oblivious to DS2's faults until he brought them up in that video.
>>
>>335251559
Best at causing damage control on sonyggers
>>
I feel like leveling in this game is stronger than other games. I don't have proof, but I feel like it's true. I just tried dancer as early as possible and I'm getting one shot instead of 2 or 3 shot with my original twink character.
>>
>>335256623
Yea I guess you're right if you pretend that Old Demon King, Aldrich, Dragonslayer Armour, and Lothric don't exist. Great point.
>>
File: 2.png (301 KB, 637x345) Image search: [Google]
2.png
301 KB, 637x345
>ctrl+f
>0 results for
who was I searching for again
>>
how the fuck can people even play the first game with such a awful piece of bullshit controls and ui. it's unironically the worst thing i have see yet, and how anyone can think that it's playable is beyond me.
and dsfix doesn't change jackshit.
>>
>>335256850
>I've backpedaled
In your headcannon. I gave them as a different example, but I never said I took back my statement about DS 1 and 2.

Ornstein and Smough
Manus
Four Kings
Bell Gargoyles
Nito
Fume Knight
Elaina
Old Ivory King

These are all harder than any of the bosses in DS3, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
>>
Dark Souls III is so forgettable

Easily the worst of the 3 even 2 is better

I guess the greatness of Dark Souls 1 was a one time thing
>>
File: 1378965564138.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1378965564138.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>335257389
>Bell Gargoyles
>>
>>335256724
I did play the previous souls games. I replayed them RIGHT before 3 so I could actually judge the difficulty. In terms of difficulty (melee only, no shield, all solo) it goes
DaS 2 dlc co-op areas > old hunters > DaS 3 > DaS 2 dlc > AotA > BB > DaS > DaS 2 >>>>>>>> DeS (piss easy)
>>
>>335256932
What flaws?
>>
File: file.png (162 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
162 KB, 480x360
>>335251559
>demon's soul
>>
>>335257637
Correct list
>>
>people on /v/ rate a boss's quality on how hard it was rather than how fun it was to fight
Trash tier opinions. Oceiros was pretty easy and hasn't killed me in all my playthroughs but I still enjoy fighting him more than "great" bosses like Pontiff.
>>
File: 1376687473153.jpg (15 KB, 264x281) Image search: [Google]
1376687473153.jpg
15 KB, 264x281
>>335257389
>he fell for the O&S are hard meme
shouldnt you be on reddit?
>>
>>335257897
I like pontiff and Oceiros. Oceiros is really fun because it's clearly a reversed Ludwig fight. Pontiff is fun because of how aggressive he is, and his ghost isn't as much like a second one of him, and more like something that projects the attack he's about to do first.
>>
>>335251998
>build balance
>>
>>335251559
Best overall.
>>
>>335257745
Well, for starters, the way the world is essentially one long linear area, with one or two branches here and there. The way PVP arenas and power stancing was removed for no real reason at all. The way NPCs all teleport to Firelink for no real reason at all. The way the game nostalgia panders DS1, with familiar characters and homage characters popping up left and right. The way you can teleport from the start (again) and how the only way to start the game is literally by teleporting there from Firelink.

And so on and so forth. He complained about all these things in DS2, so I don't know why he'd give them a free pass in DS3.
>>
>>335257637
Curious, what class did you play as in DS3? Because I played as a sword and board knight, like I do in all of them, and I died maybe 20 times total in the course of my blind run. I don't know the exact number, but I know it was significantly less than any other Souls game (bloodborne included) blind run.
>>
File: Twin_Princes.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Princes.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
DaS3 has the most consistent high quality Bosses imo.

DeS has some forgettable bosses barring False King and maybe Flamefucker.
I feel bad for having the Thief Ring on during the blind guy, I had no idea that was effectively cheesing the boss.

1 has OnS which is the best, period; it's also dragged down with stupid shit like Gaping Dragon, Ceaseless Discharge, and 3 Asylum Demons. Until AotA came out I thought OnS was the one good boss in the game.

DaS2 has...prowling magus and covetous demon lel
Only good boss in whole package was Sihn from the Shulva DLC.

BB has Gehrman, Ludwig and Amygdala, which is a good 3, but then you have retarded shit like BSB, One Reborn, Paarl, fucking ROM.

But DaS3 has:
Dancer
Pontiff
Twin Princes
Champion Gundyr
OCELOOOOOOTTE
Abyss Watchers
Soul of Cinder
Nameless King
Old Demon King

All of which are 8/10 fights at WORST.
Tell me this game doesn't have the best bosses.
>>
>>335258854
Also, the way the story is almost a 1-1 copy of DS1. "Slay these great lords shown in the intro trailer, and relight the flame".

I mean, DS2's story wasn't much better, and still had the "Slay the great lords" bit in the beginning, but at least it tried to do something different.

This game just came off as saying "We're really really sorry we made Dark Souls 2, here, have Dark Souls 1 again".

For all the shit DS2 got, at least it tried to be a different game.

DS3 is the "The Force Awakens" to DS1's "A New Hope"
>>
>>335259379
65% of DaS3 bosses are gimmick bosses how high are you on your own farts dude?
>>
Mimics

it excels at putting them everywhere
>>
>>335259379
>forgetting TOH bosses
>>
>>335259396
Well TFA is fantastic so I'm glad we solved that one.
>>
>>335259379
>Only good boss in whole package was Sihn from the Shulva DLC.
But that's the worst boss of all the DaS 2 bosses... I mean, I guess if you like sprinting to the other side of the battlefield over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
>>
>>335259507
>Ludwig
>not TOH
>>
>>335259396
are you one of those faggots who thinks that the prequel trilogy was something "new and fresh" despite the fact that it had the same thematic elements and plot structure of the original movies coupled with space politics?
>>
Who's your favorite/best MC?

>Slayer of Demons
>Chosen Undead
>Bearer of the Curse
>The Hunter
>Ashen One
>>
>>335259628
No, I liked TFA, and the prequels were pretty bad. But there's no denying that TFA is safe as fuck and takes almost no risks. It's pretty much essentially a ANH remake. ANH wasn't a bad movie, so TFA isn't bad either, but fuck, I would have greatly preferred something more original.

DS3 isn't a bad game at all, it's great in fact, but I'm extremely disappointed that it tried so fucking hard to be DS1.
>>
>>335252320
Agreed on that. I normally go UGS in Dark Souls. I just love how satisfying it is to stagger people and those big sweeping strikes.

But I tried a dark sword for a bit, and its night and day. UGS cant compete with longswords.
>>
>>335259784
>Ashen One is strong enough to put down the Chosen Undead/Gwyn
>capable of becoming a True Dragon and not just the normal kind
>Finds and Defeats the firstborn son of Gwyn
>has all kinds of cool friends

The best.
>>
>>335259379
You missed a few in Bloodborne
Father Gascoigne, Watchdog, Maria, Orphan (he wasn't bad just because he was hard as shit),
>>
Holy fucking shit all these delusional fanboys trying to pretend this game has the best bosses.

LITERALLY THE WORST IN THE SERIES YOU FAGGOTS!

All flash no substance.

>They are all easy as shit with the most pathetic health pools in the series
>Prone to backstabs, parries, stunlock
>Literally almost every mechanic they have has been recycled from a previous boss in the series
>All those gimmicks in such a low boss count
>The player character heals as fast as the one in the game that tended to have the biggest boss health pools and damage

They are fucking pathetic, the fucking normal enemies pose more of a threat then they do.
>>
Best enemies
Half of them are like mini boss fights. It's great.
>>
>>335260352
>a low boss count
Dark Souls 3 has 19 bosses (21 if you count the Stray Demon and Flame Demon, which give boss souls). Dark Souls had 22, and three of them were the Asylum Demon
>>
>>335259379
Gaping Dragon was great, come on. I still have friends who honestly believe they can't beat him; then I showed them how you can do it without taking damage. Gaping Dragon is a fantastic example of how you can use sheer intimidation and good design to convey power whilst also not making a boss too hard. It's also unique as fuck.
>>
>>335252648
>reliance on viscerals killed that.
Says who? Viscerals are a minor part to the game and the only class that sees a real benefit from them is skill characters. Are you just a pvp baby and are upset that people parry your shit all day?
>>
>>335259784
Slayer of Demons
I felt really bad for the guy. He has no obligation to fight. He set out on his own to fix things and then in the end gets sent back to whatever fucked land he came from.
>>
>been stuck on crystal sage for 10+ tries

I cannot believe I'm about to quit playing this fucking game because of a sub boss
>>
File: Kenny Bania.gif (561 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Bania.gif
561 KB, 240x180
>>335251559
>5 games in 5 years
being /v/'s accepted rehash cause so h@Rdc0re!
>>
>>335261274
I'll give you that. When you're uncertain of how to get to him he's very intimidating, and the design is great.
>>
>>335261593
Rush the purple nigga faster. That's it. I just rolled forever and if I happen to pass by a blue guy I might kill him, maybe.
>>
>>335252369
Fists are so shit and only good in 2.
Why god, why?
>>
>>335251559
DS3 took bossfights to a whole other level

Also DS2 had shit pvp. End this meme.
>>
>>335252941
That literally only happens once. Can you explain what you're trying to say a little better? Otherwise, just don't post on /v/ again.
>>
DS2 was nothing but an endless string of OP memes weapons and From patching them out.

Dual mundane Havelyn
mundane Santier's
Poison batstaff + dark fog
monastery scimmy
clear bluestone ring +2 and Forbidden Sun

and of course everbody has the softcap in every single stat, because why wouldn't you?
>>
>>335260352
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, anon. I hope you don't feel like you wasted $60

I thought the bosses were the best From's ever done.
>>
>People actually care about PVP in Souls games.

Teleporting netcode not improved upon in 4 sequels: the seriesâ„¢
>>
>>335261761
DeS was released in the states in 2009. That's seven years.
>>
IF DARK SOULS 3 HAD DARK SOULS 1 POISE IT WOULD BE THE BEST OF THE BUNCH IN EVERY REGARD BUT GAMEWORLD

Not an opinion, just a fact. KOS anyone that doesn't agree
>>
>>335263270
Not really BB still has the best atmosphere, setting and gameplay.
>>
File: Truth.png (584 KB, 822x1116) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
584 KB, 822x1116
>>
>>335259525
Consensus disagrees with you so don't post "But... my opinion!" when discussing this shit. You are in a minority.
>>
>>335255625

>"dodge 2 or 3 attacks then hit once. Repeat."

That's pretty much every boss in every souls game. BB is no different.

Damn why are BB fags so insufferable?
>>
>>335259379
DeS:
Old Monk
Flamelurker
False King
(special mention to creative shit like Astrea, Storm Ruler, Old Hero and Fool's Idol)

DaS:
O&S
Sif
Artorias
Manus
Kalameet

DS2:
Smelter Demon
Raime
Ivory King
Alonne
Sihn
(special mention to creative shit like Executioner's Chariot)

BB:
Gerhman
Ludwig
Maria
Orphan of Kos
Logarius
(special mention to creative shit like Micolash)

DS3:
Dancer
Pontiff
THE CHAMP
Twin Princes
Soul of Cinder
Nameless King
Avyss Watchers
(special mention to creative shit like Skelly King, Oceiros, Ancient Wyvern)

DS3 already has the most quality bosses, and we haven't even gotten the DLC. From's really on the top of their game right now.
>>
>>335263484
I think the gap in quality between is pretty massive when it come to boss design and level design in DS2

It did a couple things right though, so its hard to hate the game.
>>
>>335251559
best place for new players to start
>>
>>335263795
>Still no daughter of cosmos for BB
Seriously shit is the best boss in BB
>>
>>335259379
beat abyss watchers yesterday, you fuckers hype that fight up way too much
>>
File: angora12.jpg (23 KB, 417x317) Image search: [Google]
angora12.jpg
23 KB, 417x317
>>335264297
I thought it was a creative twist on the "multiple copypasta enemies attacking you" style of boss.

The second phase made cool use of the UGS + knife combo, and was elevated by the music and the grandeur.

Maybe you shouldn't spoil yourself on these games if you don't want to build up expectations
>>
IS IT OKAY TO SAY I LIKED MICOLASH?
>>
File: 1456531772223.jpg (70 KB, 1023x595) Image search: [Google]
1456531772223.jpg
70 KB, 1023x595
>>335265264
>is it okay to say I liked one of the best bosses?
>>
File: 1454218385967.jpg (238 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1454218385967.jpg
238 KB, 1284x980
>>335257389
>Nito
>>
>>335259379
Most of DeS bosses are memorable
>wondering how the fuck you're going to hit Phalanx
>Tower Knight being really fucking intimidating the first time
>Fool's Idol not dying
>Maneaters knocking you off the bridge constantly
>running towards Armor Spider, dodging his flames and webs
>Flamelurker punching explosions
>Dragon God being disappointing
>Not knowing about Adjudicator's tongue
>Realizing Old Hero is swinging randomly
>Looking up at the army of storm beasts and the Storm King flying overhead
>Getting penetrated by Penetrator
>Astrea giving you the feels
>False King dashing at you from a mile away and exploding in a very wide radius
>the real king trying to kill you

The only ones that don't have anything worth remembering were the other two shitty bosses from Valley of Defilement.
>>
It's the most cohesive. It doesn't have blatantly unfinished areas like 1, doesn't have 2s awful pacing and enemy placement, borrows elements of bosses from DeS and BB, has BB's atmosphere and imagery, etc etc.

3 is the only Souls I've bothered finishing because of this.
>>
Best bosses
>>
>>335265264
AHHH
KOS
>>
>>335251559
best... uh, best... ummm. best... Poise?
>>
Best combat system + a little bit of everything. Ultimate souls game.

DaS3 = BB = DaS > DeS > DaS2
>>
>>335265923
This
>>
>>335265923
Setting more than half the series in 1st is a cop-out

3 > BB:OH > DaS:PTD > SOTFS > DaS2
>>
>>335265637
everything about DeS is memorable because it was your first game
>>
>>335266280
It's more than just that. It's the presentation and strategy a boss takes to beat that makes it memorable. I can remember the most from DeS because there was variety and originality. I can only remember half the bosses from DaS because I fought them all the same way as well as DaS 2 bosses. DaS 3 bosses are pretty good so far though.
>>
>>335265063
I try not too but I did take note of a few images from
>literally impossible
threads

I get they're bait but holy shit. Invincibility frames in this game are way too strong, I think that's the culprit of these easy boss encounters. I also think he shouldn't have been able to be critically hit or maybe two watchers during the second phase if backstabs and parries are in. I just feel like it could have been a lot better than it was.
>>
File: 1454644283966.jpg (113 KB, 952x720) Image search: [Google]
1454644283966.jpg
113 KB, 952x720
>>335251559

Best Atmosphere: Demon's Souls
Best Combat/Weapons: Bloodborne
Best Interconnected World: Dark Souls
Best ???: Dark Souls 3 & 2
>>
>>335265637
I never died to any but three of those bosses so I didn't learn or realize shit.
What are you talking about with Adjudicators tongue?
I kept attacking the swords that were stuck inside him.
>>
>>335268019
>I watched guides of DeS therefor its not memorable
Leel
>>
>>335251559
"Best PVP" You mean rolling around like an epileptic fucktard?
>>
>>335251559
Best entry for normals and whores to play
>>
>>335268104
Can you be serious?
I played DeS right after DaS1 and it was stupidly easy by comparison.
I actually like it better than DaS1 though, if only for the level design.
>>
File: lookatmeimdancingimDANCING.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
lookatmeimdancingimDANCING.gif
70 KB, 500x446
>>335254869
i love how this post got ignored

goes to show you how blinded this place is by brand loyalty

>its ok
>its alright
>i can play this shit on my mac :)
>>
>>335251559
DaS3 is the most polished by far.
>>
File: Lordran_large.0.png (970 KB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
Lordran_large.0.png
970 KB, 800x2400
>>335268865
one or two shitty areas doesn't take away from the world design on the whole
>>
>>335251559
Best imitation of all four previous games mediocre characteristics
>>
>>335255534
This, seriously. It's actually fucking evident.
>>
>>335254869
>One area
>Smallest one
>Most pointless one
>One bad area=Awful world design
>>
>>335256092
> the camera is your biggest enemy

Maybe try fighting without the Lockon, faggot.
>>
>>335256932
>That video is the only reason people hate DS2 here, as most were completely oblivious to DS2's faults until he brought them up in that video.
Objectively false. That video was a late comer to the threads here addressing the numerous flaws, and it just lists some of the things that had already been topics in the threads.
>>
>>335268865
>I love how the post got ignored

It wasn't that noteworthy to begin with.
>>
File: AHHHHH.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>335257389
>Nito
Fuck, I have PTSD cause of him.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-10-23-14h36m28s26.png (755 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-10-23-14h36m28s26.png
755 KB, 852x480
>>335251559
DS3 lets you roll almost every boss (except Dancer) with help.

DS2's PvP was a joke.
>dying and losing too many souls? let's make sure you get raped even harder
>>
>>335251998

>Best bosses

Dark Souls bosses have become super bland though. People bitch about "gimmicky" fights so they're all either super aggressive rushdown fights or hordes of enemies.
>>
>>335251998
>build balance
I am sorry anon but that would still go to DaS 2.DaS 3 has shit builds.
>>
File: 1430012222769.jpg (42 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1430012222769.jpg
42 KB, 500x400
>>335252710
the music in 2 & 3 is FAR INFERIOR to Bloodborne.
>>
>>335270891
You sound like a noob.
Git Good.
>>
>>335251998
>Dark Souls 3
>build balance

LOL
>>
>>335252826
>Nameless King
>Not Soul of Cinder

Please, Soul of Cinder was fucking stellar. Not saying NK isn't good, but SoC is just better.
>>
>people saying best bosses with all of those puzzle fights
greatwood
deacons
crystal sage (just fool's idol)
wolnir
yhorm (copied from storm king)
ancient wyvern
>>
Best game is the one not published by Bandai Shitco.
>>
>>335251998
The bosses are the easiest of any Souls game. I still struggle when I replay DaS1, but I've beaten most bosses in 3 on my first try.
>>
>>335251559
Pandering
>>
>>335255076
>SoC is poor man's Gwyn

Come on man, are you actually trying to even imply Gwyn was a better final boss than SoC? SoC has variety out the ass, he's Gwyn if Gwyn was faster and had Magic / Pyromancies.
>>
>>335252589
Abyss Watchers was cool as shit and fun, but I beat it on first try. Not difficult in the slightest.
>>
>>335252710
>godly weapon transformation sounds

Good god I love the sounds of saw cleaver clicking, it's heavenly.
>>
>>335255757
Then why did it take me over 10 tries to kill Manus and I beat CG in 2, NK in 5, SoC in 4, and twink Princes in 3.
>>
>>335255757
For me, Manus is the hardest boss of any souls game, and I've played them all. He's just too fucking fast
>>
>>335259784
I hate how Ashen One has 3 different names in this game

Ashen one
Unkindled One
Champion of Ash

Make up your fucking mind From
>>
>There are people right now who started the Souls series with DaS3
>Missed every reference, every easter egg
>They felt nothing when fighting Soul of Cinder because they did not know who or what he was.

Why do this to yourself, it's like staring MGS at MGS4
>>
>>335251998
>Best Bosses
>MAN WITH BIG SWORD NUMBER 95
Yea no go fuck yourself.
>Best builds
>Majority of weapons excluding straight sword are shit
lol.
>>
>atmosphere and setting
>muh top hats and trenchcoats in epic sick dark victorian times

no
>>
>>335273141

Because the references and easter eggs are basically just 'HEY REMEMBER DARK SOULS 1? SO DO WE LOL'

It's cool to see if you're a long time fan but 3 stands fine on its own two legs. Besides lore in this series is a fucking joke. I'm here for the atmosphere, the difficulty, and mostly solid gameplay. Which 3 has the best balance of all 3
>>
>>335273141
Its becaue casual fags even on /v/ are following a trend nothing more nothing less
>>
>>335273262
Man with big sword? Wat? Did you play the game? Who are the men with big swords?
>>
Okay so I'm PvE and dex is pretty bad so whats a good dex wep that isnt Uchi.

And if there are none what is the best Straight sword.
>>
File: 1450125254269.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450125254269.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>335273141
>I play DS for the lore
>>
>>335273629
The estoc
>>
>>335273262
What? Are you talking about 3? Wtf? Are you high nigga?
>>
>DaS3 is the most balanced!

No, it's not.

>spells still do awful damage compared to previous games, a crystal soul spear at its highest possible power will, at best, deal half of an opponent's health bar in damage if it connects
>spells have worse tracking than in previous games
>spells are slower than in previous games, with a very low speed cap that takes DEX to reach for some stupid reason
>the FP system is a nerf to magic because it forces you to give up healing estus to keep casting
>spells are shittier in general, have less speed and range (fucking RIP soul greatsword, more like soul knife now)

When faced with these basic facts, Dark Souls fanboys usually say something like "magic is for losers anyways, nobody wants it to be good!" or "magic isn't underpowered, I saw a guy win a bunch at a fight club with magic!"
>>
>>335253784
>
Dancer is definitely not an early boss. You CAN access her early but you're not meant to kill the lady to access her early.
>>
>>335255823
>sorcery isn't shit if you dump 70 levels into it

By that point you've finished the game with a raw astora straight sword anyway
>>
>>335252710
Dark Souls 1 and BB objectively have the best soundtracks

Dark Souls 1 especially because it has so much variance, whereas all the later installments kind of all just blend in my head as one gregorian chanting blaring brass mess
>>
>>335251559
Bossfights and music
>>
>>335251559
>invading in lothric
>3 phantoms on host's side
>one of them oneshots a red with a whip r1
>no power within, no RTSR
>then oneshots me with 842 health
well, my first hacker in DS3
>>
>>335272498
Because you were a terrible player when you fought manus and now I would assume you're at least competent at every game.
>>
>>335265637
>running towards Armor Spider, dodging his flames and webs

I think you mean whacking his legs for 20 damage with your +2 claymore chugging grass
Or was that just me and my first playthrough?
>>
Best combat
>>
>>335252589
Turn HUD off for screens fooken ell.
>>
>>335255076
I don't have a bait image on my work computer but goddamn you for makin me reply
>>
>>335256932
>being this deluded

people hated Dark Souls 2 from week 1 faggot
>>
>>335263270
this. just fucking bring poise back and you would have a perfect game onn your hands. hyperarmour just straight up doesnt fucking work
>>
File: das3.jpg (573 KB, 1280x1776) Image search: [Google]
das3.jpg
573 KB, 1280x1776
>>335251559
Best levels.
>>
It excels at mediocrity.
>>
>>335251559
Nothing

It´s pretty good overall but it has no part that really stands out
>>
>>335273938
>Wah I can't oneshot people with magic any more!
The only real difference is that they made magic take some semblance of effort and adjusted the strength of all of them accordingly. In 1 you could just pursuers someone and run torrents for a free kill. In 2 the pvp revolved around Climax or Greater Resonant Soul to oneshot everyone until it was patched. In this one no matter if you're using magic, miracles or pyromancy you need to actually outplay the enemy. Nothing has retard easy mode homing, shitty enormous broken hitboxes or 1.3k damage, and you're just going to have to suck it up.
I can still kill someone with just pyromancy just as you should be able to kill someone with magic, it's just more difficult. Cast speed with base dex and sage's ring will put you just under the cast speed cap. You already have at max 15 estus, you won't need more than like 5 Ashen flasks. Ranges were both buffed and nerfed, fireballs now go as far as most magic arrows, now soul arrows don't go for a mile.

This is the problem of you needing to adjust to the game, not the other way around.
short swords and rapiers need a fucking nerf though
>>
>>335275302
>The only real difference is that they made magic take some semblance of effort and adjusted the strength of all of them accordingly
You mean magic is fucking worthless outside of duel fagging and gimmicky one shot builds with the invisibility ring because they'll just chug estus which is unpunisheable until you run out of mana.
>>
>>335257583
Not him but I still have no idea how people can say the Bell Gargoyles were easy unless they summoned someone.
>>
>>335272265
>I still struggle when I replay DaS1, but I've beaten most bosses in 3 on my first try.
How.
>>
>>335275867

Because they very low hp, generous tells and can get absolutely wrecked if you fuck around in dark root and make a +3 or more weapon with bought titanite.

das2 gargoyles on the other hand...
>>
>>335275643
Magic will take you through pve, and it's still viable for pvp as long as you use more than the same variation of incredibly obvious to dodge soul arrow. Mix it up.
If you're worried about estus sippers then get jailer's brand or bring Lloyd's.
Honestly if you're complaining about invading randoms and them sipping you're not going to have an easier time with any other build.
>>
File: 23985239856.png (14 KB, 178x217) Image search: [Google]
23985239856.png
14 KB, 178x217
>>335251836
>advancements in pvp
>nothing but rapier spam with broken hitboxes and instabreaking poise
>>
Bosses, art design.
>>
>>335251998
>Build Balance
>No one has any poise
>Straight Swords far out class everything because of this
>No reason to ever use bigger weapons

Sure, okay, I see what you're getting at.
>>
>>335255757
I agree, beat Manus on my second try on my first playthrough and now he's a pushover. You just have to not get too greedy getting near him.
>>
What kind of huge faggot plays Souls games for muh online multiplayer?
>>
>>335275867
as a theif it was impossible to solo them even with every advantage. Theif vs bell gargoyles was one of the hardest fights I've ever seen...
>>
BB is the best of the series and arguably the hardest

I think Father Gas killed me more times than Champ Gundyr or Nameless King

and for how much shit 2 got the PvP kept it alive way longer than it had any right to
>>
File: 1453483170424.jpg (93 KB, 739x688) Image search: [Google]
1453483170424.jpg
93 KB, 739x688
>>335276050
>>
>>335276460
I played that fight like I did the fatass demons and was really disappointed that that worked.
>>
>>335255625
>Kos and Ludwig, just to name two, go fucking apeshit.
Of course you had to name DLC bosses. Now name two bosses in the base game.
>>
>>335276098
Come back after you've actually tried to pvp with a sorc.
>>
I need 300,000 souls in DS3. Fastest way to farm it is?

I've already completed the game.
>>
>>335276441
Poise is hyper armor now, only big weapons get it so if you have a UGS you shouldn't be worried about some dinky sword.
>>
>>335276651
The barrier of entry of BB is high compared to the other games, but after Amelia, the difficulty becomes pretty comparable to the other games, if not easier (excluding DLC).
>>
>>335276098
>Magic will take you through pve
No it won't, in the same way that being naked won't take you through a game, it's a handicap that you take through a game.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.