[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are video games worth it? What's going to happen in 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1451534021833.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1451534021833.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
Are video games worth it?

What's going to happen in 10 years when you realise you wasted your youth?
>>
File: ReturnOfChef17.jpg (103 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
ReturnOfChef17.jpg
103 KB, 792x612
You might want to travel to other Places and see the World. Also you could have sex with exotic children.
>>
>>335131020
Yes, I am joining NAMBLA next year friend.
>>
>>335130894
My youth was already over 10 years ago.
>>
I'll just keep wasting my life until I die.
>>
>>335130894
>travel the world
With what money I'm broke that's why I play video games.
>>
>>335130894
>have aspergers
>people evade me
>cant do shit
>play vidya
i wasted nothing as i cant do shit to begin with.
im saving some money for an exit bag, probably going to buy the tank soon, as prices are rising each year.
>>
File: rob-mcelhenney-fat-mac-fx.jpg (103 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
rob-mcelhenney-fat-mac-fx.jpg
103 KB, 900x506
If you want a real advise, my guess is that games aren't the Problem, you can manage life just fine with games. You can play with your girlfriend, that's always a nice thing.

Just remember that Games should not take the biggest part of your life.
>>
>>335131087

ditto 10 years ago I was 18! no regrets.

games are so boring now though, nothing will compare to the immense feels of waking up at 0600 and playing DOOM before school.
>>
I already realized that. I kinda really regret it. But in the end what else could I do? I´m not fat or extremely ugly but Iˇm awkward as fuck and it´s almost impossible for me to make any new friends. Only people I know are my classmates and ex classmates
>>
>>335131295
>that's always a nice thing.

Women should be doing the house work not playing video games
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
Once you let your girlfriend know you are her friend she will ask you to suck dicks to buy her gifts
>>
>>335131264
>i wasted nothing as i cant do shit to begin with.
this is a really good motto.
>>
File: 9ff.png (893 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
893 KB, 600x800
>>335132039

I know it's meant to be funny. But the kids here gonna believe it anyway. Just a question, do people really believe things like this? Let's say most arabs think that way, do they hate their own mothers or something?

Just asking because I see those post often enough to wonder

Times have changed man, what's more fun to get sucked while playing? This whole world is worth batshit without woman.

also > inb4 likes woman is gay
>>
>>335132692
Literally 99% of v are rampaging Virgins who cannot talk to girls and whose only interaction with girls was on the bullying end in high school ("omg why does he just sit in the library at lunch and play videos games and wear that ugly hat")
They feel threatened that the only thing they love (video games) is being claimed by the girls that made fun of them in the first place
>>
>>335130894
>OP is an underage kiss less virgin that thinks youth ends at 25
If you really think life is that bleak, OP, then you should really be trying to make the most of it rather than posting on 4chan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.