[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /v comes up with theories why Zelda WiiU hasn't come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1920x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1920x713
ITT: /v comes up with theories why Zelda WiiU hasn't come out yet.

>also why we don't get proper trailers and gameplay every month like FF15.
>>
They're busy making it for NX instead.

I don't know.
>>
They don't know what the fuck to do. That's my guess.
>>
There wouldn't have been any games for the end of the wii u's life cycle if it wasn't delayed.
>>
>>335122196
they announced it way too early. if it doesn't get rushed to hell, i wouldn't be surprised at a 2017 release
>>
It's not done.
>>
>>335122196
Could be multiple reasons:
>Nintendo still don't understand large scale, HD development
>Making an NX version or a Wii U version has been shelved
>Voice acting
>They want to implement another awful gimmick like with SS instead of pushing the Zelda lore forward, which should be the priority
>>
>>335122196
The only reason it's not out is because Wii U is a dead console with no adoption rate.

It's going to launch on the NX.
>>
Vaporware
>>
>>335122196
BOY THIS SURE IS A HARD THING TO FIGURE OUT

OH WAIT

1. NX already announced
2. Wii U confirmed dead
3. Nothing, literally nothing other than a random Paper Mario, slated for the rest of the year for the Wii U
4. I wonder where Zelda is
5. It's certainly not going to be a launch title for the NX, which would make NX sales penetrate the moon's pussy
>>
>E3 2016
>Nintendo admits a Wii U version isn't coming and it's an NX exclusive launch title
Who will you feel, /v/?
>>
>>335122196
NX with some stupid added gimmick.
>>
Aonuma doesn't know what to do.

He obviously ran out of revolutionary Zelda ideas and since he promised revolutionary shit he is still thinking what to do.

They are probably still 30% at development stage, trying to figure out how to make a good game in just a few months that's left.
Star Fox Zero promised the same shit like Zelda and look what we got
>>
>>335122716
A really good game is what we got.
>>
It hasn't come out yet because it's a Zelda game and delays are a tradition.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 802x523
>>335122581
>It's certainly not going to be a launch title for the NX, which would make NX sales penetrate the moon's pussy

? What does this mean?

A Zelda NX would be money all over the place.
>>
Aonuma is a talentless hack that's trying to hide how shitty the game will be.
>>
>>335122716
Aonuma needs to go. We need someone who's more story orientated at the helm, probably someone younger.
>>
>>335122802
Man...
>>
>>335122196
Is this pile of trash even going to be 60fps?
>>
>>335122983
>We need someone who's more story orientated at the helm
Fuck off, that's just as bad.
>>
>>335122983
Why do gamers want everything to be about story? Go watch a movie.
>>
>>335123131
Not really. There doesn't need to be any gimmicks added to the series. The core gameplay is fine, it just needs to be tuned with every entry.
>>
>>335123209
>The core gameplay is fine
No it fucking isn't, and focusing more on story isn't going to help.
>>
>>335123183
Because it's standard now. Plenty of series have gameplay and story down. Just focusing on one is lazy.
>>
>>335122581
To be fair. If Smash and Mario Kart couldn't sell a console, I don't see why Zelda would.
>>
Emily Rogers knows the answer.

She said it will be cancelled.
>>
File: 1461306333655.gif (932 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1461306333655.gif
932 KB, 400x265
Post yfw it has shitty forced motion controls
>>
>>335122196
>Zelda NX

FIFU
>>
Maybe they need to take a hint from Majora's Mask and make a game with some other playable characters. Flesh out a Deku, Goron, Zora or such.

I find it funny how many people scream for a female character instead of something better.
>>
>>335123336
Zelda is the one thing that will sell consoles more than anything else if done right. If they somehow restore Zelda to what it was in the '90s, people will care. I doubt this will happen.
>>
>>335122983
> We need someone who's more story orientated at the helm

Dude, you know we just need Koizumi, not because he's 'more' story oriented, but because he understands how to integrate storytelling into games right.
>>
>>335122457
>another awful gimmick like with SS
What are you referencing?
>>
>>335122590
Never buying a Nintendo product again if so.
>>
>>335124886
they just reconfirmed wii u recently
>>
>>335123394
?
>>
Its gonna be shit like most things Nimtendo has done in the last 20 years
>>
>>335124970
He said "if"
>>
>>335122983
>More story oriented
jesus fucking christ, are people actually this braindead?
Zelda's story is most definitely not it's selling point, it's the gameplay that makes it so great.

Do you want zelda to turn into skyrim-esque garbage?
>>
>>335122196
Waiting for the NX reveal.

If it comes bundled with it I'd buy it.
>>
If Zelda U only comes out on Wii U I will kek at all the niggers who said it was coming to NX with no proof.

To be fair, it's probably going to NX. E3 is going to be so exciting this year for Nintendo. I'm expecting the usual trash from sony and microsoft, but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
>>
It's not done.
>>
>>335122590
I don't care anymore. Just make something good happen.
>>
>>335122196
>theories why Zelda WiiU hasn't come out yet.
It's cross platform with NX

>why we don't get proper trailers and gameplay every month like FF15.

Because after the uproar over the Twilight Princess previews that didn't make it into the final game, Nintendo changed their policy on what the show off of their unfinished products.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.