[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts nintendbros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460072823461.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
1460072823461.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
Thoughts nintendbros?
>>
>>335120651
I want to support N but at the same time, I've never been a fan of rail shooters

I hope it sells well enough
>>
>>335120651
It's pretty hard
>>
>>335120765
I've only played a few and always find them a bit difficult. This game is kicking my ass
>>
I played through half of it co-op with my nephew then played the rest solo, got to the end and unlocked Arcade Mode.
I enjoyed it thoroughly, the controls do take a little getting used to, but it's not a huge issue.
The dogfights are more fun than ever, thanks to being able to aim freely.
I'm gonna play it some more and unlock the alternate routes, but so far I'd rate it a solid 8/10. It's the Star Fox I've been waiting for since 64.
>>
>>335120651
I love rail shooters and want to get more of them, but at the same time I'm pretty dissatisfied with Nintendo lately

I hope sales tank
>>
>>335120651

It's really easy
>>
>>335121402

I've played a lot and always find them way too easy. This game is a cake walk
>>
didin't buy/10

Fuck em for butchering Andross.
>>
Bought 2 copies/10

Fuck yeah they removed the stupid brain boss
>>
>>335121736
>being this mad
This "show new IP" addition is probably one of the best things added to 4chan.
>>
File: 1460377590802.png (229 KB, 357x415) Image search: [Google]
1460377590802.png
229 KB, 357x415
The controls are stupid. They're not as unplayable as I expected, but they're wildly unergonomic and completely unintuitive.
Mainly I'm surprised that the game shits the bed so hard when it comes to framerate. I could feel the WiiU dying trying to handle Sector Alpha which doesn't seem particularly intensive or anything. Also really surprised about how lackluster some of the alt routes are, especially how they spent an entire interview wanking over it.

Do the medals do anything in particular?
>>
>>335122086
Getting all medals unlocks Soundtest. Jesus, this game is fucking awful
>>
>>335122657
>Soundtest

Embarassing. At least if Guard ends up disappointing I can get a refund for it.
>>
>>335121096
And then kissed your nephew
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.