[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I beat him? no souls, no insight. I have saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
how the fuck do I beat him? no souls, no insight. I have saw cleaver +3, about 5 blood vials and 3 silver bullets, and 6 antidotes.
oh, and two molotov, and 1 blood cocktail.

I'm on my tenth try (or 100th)
>>
try dodging and then attacking
>>
Circle around his right arm and wait for his sweeping attacks. Literally all it takes.
>>
Hit at it until it dies.
>>
>>335119793
grind until you have 20 vials. Then try it again, she can be back stabbed, try and do this when she powers up. Your weapon is perfect for fighting beasts, so keep it.
>>
>>335119839
>>335119881
Holy shit OP BTFO
Fucking cap this shit for best of /v/ threads
>>
>>335119874
Seriously, do this. You won't get hit.
>>
Farm some bullets and vials, and then parry her with your gun when she attacks. Parrying makes this boss a joke.
>>
>>335119793
you can dodge all his attack by dodging to your forward left

He's also an optional boss leading to a dead end and can be fought later if you want.
>>
>>335119874
oh, so dodge under his right?
>>335119903
you mean, fully charged behind? it's my first play, I didn't know I could backstab. like demons?
>>335119956
I can't find bullets anywhere in this town! I have to buy them?
>>335119998
so I've been going wrong way? where should I go? I didn't know if another route. there is a big green door but cannot open from my side
>>
>>335119903
>She
One shred of proof please
>>
>>335119793
>no insight

Nigga, keep a couple at the very least at all times for summoning npcs.
They act like really nice fodder so you can get power attacks and easy viscerals.

Beat blood starved beast first try because of it.
>>
>>335120248
Yes, stick to your left, his right.
>>
>>335120248
Buy the 10000 key item and open the big gate in cathedral area where the giant patrols.
>>
>>335120248
after the cathedral boss(giant beast woman), you can go to the left of the cathedral door for the forest. There's also another forest around the cathedral, in the middle where the 2 big guy patrol, go left.
>>
>>335119793
Circle to the left constantly and watch for the dash.

Parrying also works well.
>>
>>335120432
what's her name? I can't picture the boss fight you mean
>>
Dodge to your left
>>
>>335119793
>throw oil
>throw molotovs
>if you think the oil has ran out, throw another
>if you run out of molotovs, use fire paper
>>
hold down r2 and then fist it
>>
>>335119793

Do the circling/dodging/walking to his/her right or even left just DONT LOCK ON.
>>
>>335120627
http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/cathedral_ward_map.jpg

forbiden forest and hemwick
>>
>>335119793
this guy later becomes a regular enemy.

good luck.
>>
>>335120248
When he swings an arm dodge into that arm. This isnt like dark souls, dodging into attacks is like the golden gun of bb
>>
>>335120976

But dodging into attacks is the right thing to do in Dark Souls also
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.