[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to helping not-William Adams clean u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Nioh-2.jpg (94 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Nioh-2.jpg
94 KB, 800x450
Are you looking forward to helping not-William Adams clean up Japan's Oni problem in the name of Christ, /v/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMXncaX0q4w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWczwEIYlKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH5UG7AMhOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz80GeslJSE

Demo on Tuesday! Finishing the demo will unlock some unique DLC for the final version, so make sure to give it a try.
>>
haven't felt pleasantly hype for game in a long time
>>
>>335107984
>Weeb Geralt
meh... not really hyped, But I havent played a generic weeb game since Onimusha so I'll probably play it when its cheap.
>>
Looks dope as fuck. Hopefully the demo is lengthy enough and doesn't just tease my dick.
>>
Why is he white?
>>
I'm pretty cautious but I'll try the demo. Worried it will be more of a hack n slash and less of an action game.
>>
File: 1461302477835.jpg (48 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1461302477835.jpg
48 KB, 500x435
>>335109759
they make better samurais then nips
>>
File: NiOhYosukeKatayama.jpg (585 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
NiOhYosukeKatayama.jpg
585 KB, 724x1024
>The game is also getting a manga adaptation. New artist Yōsuke Katayama will draw the manga and KOEI Tecmo Games is credited with the original work. The manga will launch in the June issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine when it ships on May 9.

What are the chances of this appearing in the West as a pre-order bonus or something?
>>
>>335109759
because hes from another land

he has some generic western name
>>
>>335109904
Reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist
>>
>>335109904
that looks awful. fuck you for wanting it
>>
File: ac6.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ac6.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>335109759
He's a loose pastiche of William Adams, a real-life explorer and Protestant missionary from England who went to Japan in the 1600s and became the first ever white samurai.
>>
>>335107984
Who? That's definitely Geralt, and he can help with oni problem without issues.
>>
>>335109904
ha, so we will get witcher anime maybe way too much on lighthearted side but still
>>
>>335107984
Shit dark souls made me forget about the demo, gotta mark that date. Hoping the demo and game will be good.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (30 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
30 KB, 480x270
>>335110009
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.