[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: whosmoot.jpg (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
whosmoot.jpg
82 KB, 600x400
Do you miss me yet?
>>
File: Do you understand now.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Do you understand now.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
I've been missing you nearly a whole year now.

I finally understand.
>>
>>335107647
Yes and no.
>>
Why couldn't miyamoto have died instead?
>>
>>335107647
no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck no, Iwata was the reason Nintendo went down the shitter. We just Miiyamoto and tanabe gone and its only uphill
>>
GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
Iwata was a great person who had no business being a company president. He was much better actually making games.
>>
Cucks and faggots will say he's the reason Nintendo sux now, but he's not, and the NX was his last baby and we have yet to see what it is. Dude was a fucking legend. It's still too early for these threads. We need to wait and see what the NX is because we won't know the full extent of his influence until years after launch.
>>
>>335108987
Couldn't Reggie instead?
>>
File: 1343738303362.jpg (149 KB, 879x910) Image search: [Google]
1343738303362.jpg
149 KB, 879x910
I want to cry just thinking about how I will never be able to shake his hand.

I never knew that there was a Turning the Tables: Asking Iwata edition until tonight.

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/special_edition_interview/0/0

It's crazy how you may never know how important someone is to the world, until they've left it, and realized they're no longer there to do that job you just took for granted.

>there won't for a long time be a guy with the wherewithal to document the development of games as they happen.
>there won't be another person with up-to-date knowledge of the entire industry to direct these conversations.
>there won't be another person with pivotal historical contributions Iwata made, ever again in the EarthBound/Pokemon/Smash Bros./Brain Age/Pokemon Go and Nintendo systems he's responsible for.

However. I genuinely believe that every question in life has an objective answer, and that by that notion, there is a reason for everything, when that reason is held up to a spiritual observation.

God took Nintendo's president back for that reason. One which may not perceive, but if we have faith and stay prayerful, perhaps, one day we will when we're reborn again in the next life.

For instance, I always thought that it was Iron-Fist Yamauchi that held Nintendo together. But now, I see that even his reign was only good because Iwata was his right hand.

There is no question, you were the best, Iwata. See you...
>>
>>335110041
RIP Prince
>>
File: Iwata.jpg (49 KB, 494x586) Image search: [Google]
Iwata.jpg
49 KB, 494x586
>>335107647
He's in a better place. Reunited with Nintendo at last.
>>
>>335107647
some hours ago I felt very depressed when I watch again that video when Iwata go to play Balloon Fight with Arino
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.