[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have preferred Goku in Smash over Corrin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
Would you have preferred Goku in Smash over Corrin?
>>
Nah
>>
>>335104690
of course wtf, that's not even a question anon. Who the fuck cares about Corrin?
>>
>>335104690
Who cares about fucking 100 Fire emblem characters Hackurai should fuck off and go develop them if hes such a cock lusting fag
>>
Yes I don't even know who the fuck corrin is. Another literally who fire emblem character?
Just put in fucking Lyn for gods sake if they're just going to keep doing this
>>
Only if he came with a shoeless female alt.
>>
Why do I never see anyone posting about that anime fighter that has Goku in it?
>>
>>335104690
Probably.

Corrin's personality is the equivalent of Roy's in-game performance. It's a good thing the DLC came out before Fates did because otherwise I'd probably have hated him even more. Worst lord in the series by far, and the worst avatar even including Robin Sue and non-characters Mark/Kris.
>>
>>335104992
Which one?
>>
>>335104937
>Just put in fucking Lyn for gods sake if they're just going to keep doing this
Lyn has even less reason to be in the game than he does though. Corrin is the lord of anywhere from one to three Fire Emblem games. Lyn isn't even the lord of a third of one.

Even Celica would be a better choice but she'd probably just be a Robin clone without durability that casts from HP. Hell, fucking Nyna is more of a lord than Lyn.
>>
>>335104690
I'd prefer almost anyone else over Corrin, but I find myself not caring much due to the core game being shit. Blatant Fire Emblem marketing was the least of the game's problems
>>
>>335105213
I imagine J-Stars Victory, assuming he's not talking about all of the actual Dragon Ball fighters.
>>
i would have preferred another long standing nintendo character instead of a FE shill character
>>
What the fuck is going on with Goku in that picture?

Can he really go Super Saiyan 3 God Mode now or something?

wouldn't that make SS4 stronger still since 3 < 4 :^)
>>
>>335106657
Nah just fanart.
Also SSJG and SSB are both leagues stronger than SSJ4.
>>
>>335106792
allow me in 3 posts, to prove that Goku from GT, as a SSJ4 is stronger than SSJB Goku from Super.

lemme brake it down real quick

SSJ = 50x ones base power

SSJ2 = 100x ones base power

SSJ3 = 400x ones base power

ok now on to the tricky part

>Oozaru = 10x ones full power

So here we have some discrepancies, but for humors sake, lets just say its times 10x base

>Golden Oozaru(SSJ x Oozaru) = 500x ones base power
This form also has limitless power while under the full moon

SSJB =greater than SSJ3 by unknown amount.

Given that Vegeta, at his maximum rage, quoted as finally surpassing Goku's strength, was said to be equal to 10% of Beerus' power, this means that Goku's strength (SSJ3) is around 10% of Beerus full power.

SSJG = 60% of Beerus' full power (Araki said on the cosmic scale, Beerus is a 10, SSJG Goku a 6, and Whis a 15.)

So SSJB = around 80% we can assume given that he still isn't around Beerus' full potential yet (and only impressed him when using Kaio Ken)

So back to GT, we know that SSJ3 Goku is weaker than Baby, who is somewhat of a SSJ3.5 himself.

However, Once Goku turns SSJ4, he is easily capable of trumping him, and even being a stage greater than Golden Ape. So its safe to assume he is at least double this seeing how he shrugged off Baby Vegeta's Death Ball with just pure will power.

so SSJ4 is around 800x times ones power.

As I explained earlier, SSJ3 = 10% of Beerus' full power. SSJ4 would be 20%

Dragon Ball Super is right after Z, Goku's base form is the same, he hasn't trained that much more. So the boost he gains from God ritual is MASSIVE.

However, SSJ4 Goku from GT has had 13 more years of training compared to Super's Goku. So while his transformation is only 1/3rd as strong, he would have a WAY more powerful base form, and given that Majin Buu becomes like a fly to him in SSJ4, it shows.

So if we were go by raw stats of the math assuming Goku has had 13 extra years of training. SSJ4 Goku from GT would be stronger.
>>
>>335106978
Now there are 3 factors that make or break this:

>1. Can SSJ4 use KaioKen

>2. What is the difference in Strength of Super Goku and GT Goku

>3. What are the power limits on both.

Unlike SSJ1 which can be maintained indefinitely, both SSJ4 and SSJB have been shown to be taxing over time and push their user until they have to de-power. While Goku has maintained SSJ4 for extensive periods of time, SSJB doesn't seem as maintainable, but seems to be more adaptable the more you train with it like SSJ1.

If SSJ4 can kaio ken (which is should, as it is a form based around a calm mind and taming your saiyan feral mind) without a doubt SSJ4 GT Goku would win by the pure output of his boost + more training making for a greater exponential power level.

If not, Super Goku could easily close the gap between him and GT Goku's training years base power via Kaioken, but then it comes down to how long can he maintain it. At the end of the day, Kaioken is the most taxing form on the body par none.

SSG Goku = 6
Beerus = 10
Whis = 15
>>
>>335104690
Yes, I would've preferred even Shadow over Corn.
>>
>>335107065
(The following is assuming the person in question is Goku at the end of the Buu sage)

SSJ3 = 1 on Cosmic scale

SSJ4 =2.5 on Cosmic Scale

SSG= 6 on Cosmic Scale

SSB = 8-9 on Cosmic Scale (Still not caught up to Beerus)

Beerus = 10 on Cosmic Scale

Whis = 15 on Cosmic Scale

So given that, SSG is more than double the boost of SSJ4, and SSB is more than triple that. So in terms of forms, SSB and God are better in every way.

However, considering that all of these forms are based on the individuals BASE FORM, SSJ4 Goku from GT still wins, because he has had 13 more years of training than Super's Giku.

Example:

Z's Goku's ending BASE power is say 1000.

Super's Goku would be able go 32,000,000
(SSJ3 is 400x base power, and SSJ3 is 1/8th that of SSJB)

However, GT's has had 13 more years, and assuming he only get 1 time his power per year, GT's Goku's base power would be 13,000.

So factoring that in, his power in SSJ4 would be 52,000,000.

So mathmatically, SSJ4 Goku, from GT, is 1.625 times stronger than SSJB Goku (assuming no Kaioken on either side)

GG, GT wins.
>>
>>335106978
Nigga, I hope this is a pasta because toriyama straight up said SSJG was leagues stronger than SSJ4.
Also, GT isn't canon so SSJ4 doesn't even exist anymore.
>>335107065
>>335107146
Yeah, that's pasta. Pretty okay bait but you have to slow down on posting it otherwise it's not as effective.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 506x461
>>335104690
Yes fampai

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVyFKICwAuI
>>
Nigga I would take any other character over Corrin
>>
File: 1458952391573.jpg (41 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1458952391573.jpg
41 KB, 600x606
>>335104690
Corrin seemed more like a choice for a newcomer in Smash 5 2bh.
>>
File: 3.png (215 KB, 638x338) Image search: [Google]
3.png
215 KB, 638x338
>>335106978
>(Araki said on the cosmic scale, Beerus is a 10, SSJG Goku a 6, and Whis a 15.)

Why the fuck does the "servant" of the god of destruction put up with ANY of his shit? I don't understand this series.

They're lovers, aren't they?
>>
Does anyone in the pro scene even play Corrin anymore? Seems everyone dropped him
>>
File: 1440015811605.gif (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1440015811605.gif
2 KB, 100x100
>>335108706
and now we wait
>>
>>335104690

Corrin has been s huge shitter magnet, at least for online..
>>
File: Yuyuki_boxarts.png (716 KB, 768x420) Image search: [Google]
Yuyuki_boxarts.png
716 KB, 768x420
>>335104690
No, because Corrin is videogames.

If we're gonna use Goku, it should be the one Nintendo can ACTUALLY use.

>>335108982
>>335106978
>Araki

You anons need to get JoJo's cockcock out of your mouthmouth.
>>
>>335104690
No.

DBZ fanbase is full of niggers now.
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (56 KB, 592x296) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
56 KB, 592x296
>>335104690
As a joke, yes... but as a legit character no. Besides, the salt from Corrin's addition was too good.
>>
>>335109379
>now

It's always been the shit black weebs and black normies who think someone's "real nigga" recolor of a Z Fighter is the epitome of talent cling to.

I don't mind my own people, I find a lot of my culture endearing too but man shit like that makes me cringe
>>
>>335109379
Don't forget beans.
>>
>>335109517
>always

I don't remember this shit being as cringey 15 years go. Maybe it's the internet's fault.
>>
>people unironically think shit like this looks good.
I swear, the side of the fanbase that unironically enjoys shit like Absolon and think that Super is bad because "it doesn't take meh cereal" are the fucking worst.
>>
>>335109809
It wasn't cringe 15 years ago because not a lot of people dickwaved it as a nostalgic badge/rite of passage.

North Americans had a trickle-down of Dragon Ball Z while the rest of the world was already done with it at the time. Hell, Funimation was treated with the trust of 4Kids instead of the bro-est anime company known to man. It was a different time.
>>
>>335109958
You are like, 15 years late.
>>
>>335109571
Nigga, Latin America was into Dragon Ball Z before you picked the shit up. This, I assure you.
>>
>>335110184
The image is specifically from the Absolon artist.
>>
>>335105242
If being a lord is what makes you suitable for inclusion in smash, what's Robin's excuse?
>>
>>335110402
No, I mean the concept of anything past SSJ4. I had a dumbfuck classmate that thought that shit was real. Granted, that AF doujin is actually pretty cool and surprised me with how not-cringe it was.

Everything else? Ugh.
>>
>>335104690
Fuck yea, Hell I'd take deacons of the deep over Corrin.
>>
No, corrin's cool.

I would prefer goku over roy though.

>>335104937
Corriin's cooler then lyn, he shapshifts his limbs into dragon shit.
>>
>>335108982
You know, I never thought about it before, but the idea of Beerus and Whis being lovers is actually really cute.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.