[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they actually decided to revive Gears just for the sake of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sucks.jpg (37 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
sucks.jpg
37 KB, 426x240
>they actually decided to revive Gears just for the sake of milking

They actually fucking did it. Does this mean new IPs are dead? Are we just going to get endless sequels and spin offs from now own? I thought we were supposed to encourage and promote creativity and new ideas?
>>
>>335101493
Why do people say they're reviving it when the last release was 3 fucking years ago
>>
>>335101653
because the last release killed the series
and it's not like there was really anywhere to go from 3
>>
>>335101493
>Game out in October 2016
>Currently in closed BETA
>Sucks
>Fucking OP
>>
>>335101493
Git gud

>>335101738
>Counting judgment
>>
>>335101493
>Does this mean new IPs are dead?

Yes. To be fair, it's happening in almost every other entertainment medium as well. No one wants to take any risks. If you want new IPs, get into novels.
>>
>>335101493
they tried changing things with judgement and it was universally hated. so now they're going back to basics. what exactly did you want?
>>
>>335102219
A NEW FUCKING GAME AND NOT GEARS MAYBE?!?
>>
I always get stuck at the loading screen, aside from that the game feels kinda like a mix of the 3 gears
>>
>>335102290
new IPs have done terrible on xbox. sunset overdrive was a brand new ip and exclusive to xbox and it sold like shit
>>
OP why are you false flagging? It looks great.
>>
>>335101493
They see that Nintendo profits from the same old regurgitation. Now why not they take advantage of it
>>
>>335101493
i like it
i only hate the game when my team plays like dogshit
>>
>>335101493
>I thought we were supposed to encourage and promote creativity and new ideas
Oh fuck you. You don't support shit. There are tons of new IPs every year but people like you ignore them and instead bitch about how all games are sequals.
New IPs are risky. They are unestablished and prone to failure.
>>
>>335103291
>making false accusations
Look nigger, I have no problem with supporting something new as long as it interests me. I'm actually looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn, No Man's Sky, The Last Guardian, Dreams, I Am Setsuna
>>
>>335103793
>Horizon Zero Dawn, No Man's Sky, The Last Guardian

Is Sony paying you to shit on Gears or do you do it for free?
>>
>>335104682
obviously I do it for fucking free.
>I actually forgot to mention Recore. Looks good desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.