[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This motherfucker won't appear anywhere and i'm all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: patches dark souls 3.jpg (9 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
patches dark souls 3.jpg
9 KB, 440x248
This motherfucker won't appear anywhere and i'm all the way at anor londo how the hell to i make him appear?
>>
You need to do Seigward's quest first.
>>
>>335101224
i talked to him in the well and now he's gone i haven't seen patches anywhere
>>
>>335101224
You can get him to appear by going up the tower thing in the Shrine, which doesn't need Seigwards quest to be done. You do have to be past a certain point in the game for that to happen though, but OP is well past that.
>>
>>335101768
tried it he still didn't appear what the hell
>>
>>335101851
Did you go up to the bell, then go back the way you came?
>>
>>335101119
Just kill the fucking idiot. This is the second worst iteration of Patches, first being spider Patches.
>>
>>335101895
thank you it worked
>>
>>335102024
what's the best patches?
>>
>>335102024
Das1>Das3>BB>Des patches
>>
>>335101663

Get the key from the Maiden that costs 20000 souls and go up the tower.
>>
>>335102459
Armored Core Patches, the original one.
>>
>>335104236
second best?
>>
>>335104819
Demon's Souls Patches.
>>
>>335104884
worst taste it's literally the opposite
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.