[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooo...what happened with Monster Tale Ultimate? DreamRift has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: MT_Main.png (222 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
MT_Main.png
222 KB, 500x618
Sooo...what happened with Monster Tale Ultimate? DreamRift has been quite stalled. They only made two games (Monster Tale in 2011 and Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion in 2012) and then...nothing.
>>
>>335095092
Is dead son
>>
http://nintendoeverything.com/monster-tale-ultimate-is-apparently-still-happening-coming-soon/
Soon*

I really did love the DS one, hopefully this does become a thing.
>>
>>335095092
I'd pick up Monster Tale this time around since I pirated the first release and enjoyed it for the most part
>>
>>335096093
Seriously, how much time does it takes to make an updated version of an existed DS game? Imagine how long would they take them for a sequel (if it ever happens).
>>
>>335096552
probably a lot of change in the art assets with limited funds so it's likely a small team trying to get it done and done right
>>
>>335095092
Loved this game
>>
>>335097084
>spend a over a year revamping your only hit game into a proper 3DS game
>since it's such a niche title only a few people would really know about it and buy it
>same people who know about it will most likely pirate it anyway
Feels bad.
>>
File: What, and ruin the plot.png (502 KB, 635x474) Image search: [Google]
What, and ruin the plot.png
502 KB, 635x474
>>335095092
>Development team were actually a married couple and some friends
>They have kids with a newborn a few months ago
>They denied interviews when asked

It's not happening within our lifetime OP.
>>
File: 1446362616836.jpg (132 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
1446362616836.jpg
132 KB, 594x594
The juggle system in this game was the fucking shit.
>>
File: delightfully comical.png (45 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
delightfully comical.png
45 KB, 256x384
What I liked the most about this game was how the villain was a haughty rich ojousama complete with the noblewoman laugh. In Western games, that's a very rare sight.
>>
>somehow locked myself out of getting all the different branching evolutions for Chomp. I know there was one or two rooms I probably didn't find either.
>>
>>335098369
She reminds me of someone. Even the obsession with fashion matches.
>>
>>335098465
I also tried to get all the evolution after finishing the game but the grinding for that was so boring that I quit. If there was at least a New+ Mode where you play the game again with bigger difficulty and all your status.
>>
Was this eshop only or was there ever a physical version?
>>
File: Bye.jpg (66 KB, 498x307) Image search: [Google]
Bye.jpg
66 KB, 498x307
>>335099376
It's dead anon.
>>
>>335098639
Pyuo's art style makes my dick hard.
>>
>>335099485
Yeah it was physical and the Ultimate version was going to be a Eshop download only.
>>
>>335099620
Ah, that makes sense. I feel like I've seen this a few times at my local gamestop. I'll pick it up next time I see it, game seems like fun. Kinda has a Shantae feel to it.
>>
>>335099580
Good.
>>
>>335099838
It's a very lite metroidvania but it's very charming and fun, combat is kind of like a beat em up and you have a little monster buddy that can evolve to get different stats and techniques
>>
>the fucking rabbit boss
For some reason that fucker gave me way too much trouble.
>>
File: an assistant.png (47 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
an assistant.png
47 KB, 256x384
I take all of you have already played Henry Hatsworth, right?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.