[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a lot of fun playing this game. Did you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 256px-ArmyofTwo_front-1-.jpg (26 KB, 256x314) Image search: [Google]
256px-ArmyofTwo_front-1-.jpg
26 KB, 256x314
I had a lot of fun playing this game. Did you?
>>
>>335095037

no
>>
>>335095037
>EA
>Shooter on console
>Fun
>>
I played all three with my wife. I think it was number two that sucked and we didn't finish. 1 and 3 were good. 1 was best but controls were rough.

Step jump Salem!
>>
yes. and two. and even three sort of. stupid EA almost had something big and ran it into the ground and threw it out because they couldn't figure out how to bleed it dry.
>>
I have all three and my friend and I were supposed to play through them. We got half way through the first and haven't gotten back into it. This was 7months ago.
I'm just going to beat them on my own :(
>>
i finished in ur wifes asshole
>>
File: pinger.jpg (41 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
pinger.jpg
41 KB, 800x500
I still find it amazing that /k/ got a gun into the second game. All the attachments are on backwards and it has a paintball hopper.
>>
I found the shooting unsatisfying. Everything felt too weak, couldn't really get into it.
>>
>>335096752
umad senpai. You need to whack it, I think
>>
Only ever played the first. Co-op with the bro was great fun. Pimping out the weapons was cool for what it was.

Hoverboat parts were weak though
>>
>>335095037
Golden diamond studded hand grenades.
>>
>>335096227
>3
>good

It was a goddamn train wreck.
>>
>>335096647
You got them on 360 or ps3 brother? I might play with you if you want.
>>
>>335095037
Played through the first and second one with my dad when I was a bit younger. First one is alright, shooting feels weak, like you're not doing any real damage, hoverboat parts kinda suck. Second one is fucking trash, everything costs too much, "pimping" is absolutely pantshead retarded.
>>
>>335097465
I have them on ps3. add?
>>
>>335095037
Needed a wave-defence mode or something to extend its playability.
>>
>>335097660
PSN: Red_Condor
>>
>>335097980
Cool. I'll add sometime tomorrow m8. Gnight.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.