[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
>>
Shitty netcode, infested with hackers in ranked, too few players and losing more each day

Its absolutely doomed, shame too because it had potential, but Ubisoft like normal fucked everything up by being cheap cunts.
>>
Awful netcode. Tons of obvious bugs that shouldn't exist. Plenty of non-obvious bugs they've yet to fix. Uplay servers don't work, can't party up with friends. Microtransactions. Arbitrary grinding for currency to unlock stuff for no reason. 60$ release, season pass. Dwindling playerbase.

Solid gameplay. I wish I could play it more but it's so bogged down by the above.
>>
It's pretty good at its core, but kinda what these fags said >>322098043 >>322100407 but with less hyperbole. My biggest gripe is the matchmaking, both the servers and the actual making of matches it does. Sometimes I'll get some random AUSfag in the USW region and that's where the netcode really starts to take a shit.

Really all the complaints are just /v/ fuckery layered on top of a small core of actual issues. I'm normally not too optimistic about AAA games, especially Ubi, but seeing how much was fixed with the first patch, they might actually not fuck this game up entirely.
>>
This game will tank just as fast as Evolve did.
>>
The destruction is really cool, good potential but it hasn't grabbed me the way Insurgency did, possibly because of the small 5v5 games
>>
bought it and requested a refund after 2 hours. thanks jesus i didnt get past 2 hours I hope steam wont fuck me. this game is hot garbage if you played any of the classic tactical shooters like swat 4 or the older rainbow 6 that had actual fucking single player and planning. this game is multiplayer only and barely functions
>>
What's the best RS game? Is it Vegas?
>>
>>322097960
Haven't played, but watched some streams.
Great concept and "good enough" execution. Alone might be a terrible experience, but if you have friends it can be fun.

Also I don't think there are any tacti-FPSes with destructible terrain, so if you like that gimmick then there you have it.
>>
>>322102617
Swat 4
>>
>>322103617
>Rainbow Six
>SWAT
>>
>>322100603

>AAA games

It's not a AAA by any means, just a MP with some modes and maps, in steam its half the price of a regular game and they give you rainbow vegas which is totally ok considering free maps.

Netcode is kinda trashy sometimes but ok for the most part.

Its gonna bomb be dead in a year or 2 though.
>>
>>322097960
i want it but it's too expensive
also uplay
>>
File: literalegg.jpg (19 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
literalegg.jpg
19 KB, 426x240
>>322097960
I like watching Northernlion play it because he's shit and he knows it but he still talks about how good he is. It's very funny.
But it really is just jewbisoft trash, typical for their company. Meme garbage.
>>
>>322104120
Aside from being full priced, there isn't much additional jewery in Siege tho.
>>
It's a decent game with a too big pricetag. Uplay is ugly and slow. Also season pass on a ~70 dollar game is shameful.
>>
>>322104216
well there were corners cut in different areas, the abundance of dlc marketing in the main menu...
It's more jewish than almost every game I can think of. Maybe not in 1st place.
>>
It's fun but definitely worth the pricetag. Matches can get tense as fuck and the game offers a lot of possibilities which help it interesting. There needs to be more modes however and they're supposedly on the way.

The whole season pass and microtransaction thing is weird. The game gives you enough renown via Situations and matches to unlock all the operators and attachments easily. With upcoming maps being free and operators able to buy ingame the season pass seems to be only good for skins and early access.

Honestly the biggest problem is actually getting a match started
>>
>>322105015

Definitely not worth the pricetag*
>>
>>322097960
An actually fairly innovative FPS; you'd be hard-pressed to find another one like it

Netcode was the big issue but they're improving it

Destined for a short life because they sold it for $60. The content and Rainbow 6 name just don't carry enough weight to justify that.

>>322104120
>meme garbage
what does that even mean? your use of the word meme is literal meme garbage
>>
>>322105086
How much $ per hour is worth to you?
>>
>>322105586

I got the ps4 version for 36 and I felt that was a fair amount
>>
>>322105697
Yeah, I feel like if they sold it at 30$ pricetag it would sell fuckton more.
>>
Wait what?
There's cheatbois?
I have the PS4 version I haven't noticed any.
Unless it explains why I seem to get shot in the head always.
>>
>>322105375
"meme garbage" means that the game is something I don't like.
>>
File: Capture.png (104 KB, 743x418) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
104 KB, 743x418
>>322098043
>too few players and losing more each day
m8 Christmas more than doubled the Steam playerbase
>>322100623
nah
>>
>>322107734
What made evolve spike in september. Was there a major dlc or something?
>>
>>322097960
"Too expensive" is what I hear from everyone I ask who hasn't played it. Why don't companies realize that more people will be able to afford a game if it's cheaper?
>>
>>322109436
Free week?
>>
>>322100407
>>322104363
>>322105015
>season pass is bad
confirmed for never playing the game. DLC maps are all free. season pass people only get new operators a week early and some other small bonuses
>>
>>322110097

Did you even fucking read what I said in >>322105015
>>
>>322109835
If it doesn't retail for $60 normies might believe it's a shovelware quality game in the same league as retail XBLA games or the endless stream of "simulator" titles, there is actually a genuine and utterly bizarre concern that deviating from the standard pricing model and making your game more affordable will actually hurt sales.
>>
>>322110669
>there is actually a genuine and utterly bizarre concern that deviating from the standard pricing model and making your game more affordable will actually hurt sales.

[Citation needed]

Pricing 101: The more expensive it is, fewer people can afford it.
>>
Hi I am a retarded fucking Fuze lol xD
What are those silhouettes behind the wall? My teammates? Must be spooky ghosts lol xD
Bombs away! xDD
>>
ITS HAVOK
WACK EM
>>
Been playing it the whole week. It's fun when it works.

But almost never works.

Yesterday got a decent streak of matches without lag or the game kicking me out. Maybe something was done in the server maintenance downtime, because it needs to be fixed asap.
>>
Its like a hot steaming shit filled trashbag
>>
>>322105795
Of course it would, law of demand. But they make more money selling at $60
>>
>>322110824
>luxury goods
>inferior goods

lrn 2 economics
>>
It's a very fun tactical game. Very actually fun, if you're into tactical and fast paced almost always cardiac arrest matches.

The characters add a good mix up of strats of what you can do. At first it looks like doesn't impact that much each ability, until you learn the combos and the maps and exploit them accordingly.

The matchmaking is ass, and the Jewbishit servers have been constantly fucking up and it's adviced to restart the game after each first game. Still can't stop playing.

So take it as you will. If you have the money buy it and enjoy it.
>>
>>322110879
fuck fuze
>>
>>322114394
He's actually very versatile and fun. But people always wants to win by killing everyone by themselves with epic grenades.

Kapkan is the most fun i guess. I don't know why people shit so much on IQ.
>>
>>322114698
>I don't know why people shit so much on IQ
It's because you can literally use your eyes and ears to find traps. If they were harder to spot, her gadget can actually be put to use.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.