[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You play video games, anon? Cool, me too! My favorite is Candy Crush!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: StockWoman.jpg (368 KB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
StockWoman.jpg
368 KB, 1500x1100
You play video games, anon? Cool, me too! My favorite is Candy Crush!
>>
how about i crush your candy

if you know what i mean
>>
just the fact that her response to I like to play video games is cool! makes her ok in my book
>>
>>335086389
Candy is uneatable crushed, you jerk
>>
>>335087303
Until you decide to take a day for yourself down the road and do nothing but play video games that day. "That's all you do all day every day!" "Babe, I play whenever you get on facebook and browse and get off when you log off..." "idc! I have no interest in video games anyway so why do you even try to show me anything about them?!?" "You show me shit on facebook all the time that I don't care about but I pause what I'm doing and take a second to check it out anyway..." "whatever...help mybmiddle daughter with homework since she's and idiot and can't problem solve."
I am such a cuck....
>>
File: 1460504761057.gif (70 KB, 296x335) Image search: [Google]
1460504761057.gif
70 KB, 296x335
>>335087889
>this post
>>
Literally what situation would I ever be in for someone let alone a woman to say something like this remotely near me
>>
>>335084481
My favourite game is Facesitting Simulator 2016
>>
>>335088145
I've had it happen to me recently
she asked what I play on and I told her I mainly play on PC but also have a PS3 and Wii U
she said she has the regular wii and likes to play mario on it and how she loved crash bandicoot when she was growing up
>>
>>335084481
Is she hitting on me because I play games?

Would never happen in real life
>>
>>335084481
just say you read and sleep.
>>
>>335087889
Is there something you want to talk about, anon?
>>
File: I'm ending it.jpg (14 KB, 214x233) Image search: [Google]
I'm ending it.jpg
14 KB, 214x233
>>335084481
>girl starts laughing and smiling in your general direction
>automatically assume the worst
>>
>>335084481

fuck off
>>
>>335089248
No thanks. I just made some bad decisions and am working my way out of them now. Slow going but it'll happen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.