[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you play vidya games with your gf anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: blackwomanwhiteman.jpg (30 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
blackwomanwhiteman.jpg
30 KB, 400x266
Do you play vidya games with your gf anon?
>>
File: GF.jpg (20 KB, 800x703) Image search: [Google]
GF.jpg
20 KB, 800x703
Yes of course.
>>
>gf
>>
She would if she wasn't a figment of my imagination
>>
yes, both my hands are utilized when gaming.

but seriously, i wouldn't want a girl who plays games. their mostly greasy and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>335083262
>asks about gf
>posts picture of man with his pet
come on anon
>>
>>335083262
My grandfathers are dead, asshole.
>>
>>335083262
no, i'm diagnosed schizoid

i don't even really like pretending the people are real in multiplayer gaems
>>
>>335083262

With my gay room-mate, Sandy, he's a little prettyboy (5ft 4, 20 years-old) who looks almost like a girl with short hair, LOL. Last Friday, after months of his one-sided flirting I let him give me a blowjob as we watched iZombie. I started to reach my nut when the black male cop was on screen, i didn't want to look at him so I looked down at Sandy and pretended he was a girl. He gazed at me with his green eyes and my orgasm came amazingly hard.

He's gotten seriously clingy, I think of myself as straight and don't want to fuck him, but I do kinda want more blowjobs, he's really *really* good at it, he pretty much worshipped my cockhead, and unlike most girls it's a pleasure for him rather than just for me.

And of course we like the same things and are personalities are very much in tune, if Sandy had a cunt I think i'd never want anyone but "her" ever again.
>>
>>335083262
If I did my wife would fucking kill me or chop my cock off because she has gotten suspicious lately when she found stockings in the house. I told her it was from my gaming friend since he cosplays but she thinks its from another woman.

Honestly now that I think about it I'd rather she catches me with one of my girlfriends and not this trap that has been coming over and gaming and getting plowed. He wears guy shit when he comes over but keeps his cosplay outfits in his backpack until she leaves.
>>
>>335084454
>Wife
>One of my girlfriends
Yet you choose to be a faggot.
>>
>tfw no bf
>>
>>335084454
10/10
>>
No, I suck her dick sometimes though and make fun of her for losing.
>>
>tfw no cuckquean gf
>>
File: 1448512025120.jpg (36 KB, 216x351) Image search: [Google]
1448512025120.jpg
36 KB, 216x351
>>335084353
I cannot offer you advice, but I can thank you for giving me a wonderful boner.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 622x473) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 622x473
>>335083262
I'm a decent looking guy. Pretty muscular, good facial aesthetics. I had been dating this AMAZING girl for some time. She moved in with me and became my girlfriend.

This guy named "Joe" suddenly enters my life. He's my new coworker. I find out that he has no money, no residence and no friends so I decide to let him stay at my place with my girlfriend and I. He's pretty cool. We drink beers, watch football and play video games. This continues for months. One day my girlfriend called me: "OP, I'm pregnant". Because of the traditions in my country, I have to marry her. One night where Joe was working late I took my girlfriend out for dinner. I pop the question. "Do you want to marry me?". She admits that she was "raped" by Joe and the baby isn't mine! She doesn't want to commit to a marriage after such an experience. I PHUACKING RAGE! I drive home, throw out all of Joe's stuff. "I'm gonna kill that biatch when he gets home" I think to myself.

Joe gets home from work around 1 am and as he opens the door I punch him in his bastard face. His eye swells up like a ball of cotton. He swings at me, I dodge and sweep his leg. Brb getting shotgun in bedroom. Go back to confront Joe. Joe Jumps in my car and speeds away. I haven't seen him or my car since. A month later my brother calls me and ask: "OP, why have you been so depressed lately?". I tell him that if it hadn't been for cotten-eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from where did you go? Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?
>>
No. Just with my bf.
>>
>>335083697
Underappreciated postal service
>>
>>335085754
Waiter I'm sorry but this pasta is rather stale
>>
>>335083262

good bait thread
>>
>>335083262
let me tell you a story I once got told by an african guy. so in africa there was a frog and a scorpion. the scorpion wanted to ride the frog across the river to get to the other side.

"but if I do it you better not sting me," says the frog. the scorpion nods and says,

"I won't bcuz then we both drown."

so he gets on top of the frog and they're halfway there when KABLAMO, the scorpion stings the frog. the frog asks him why he did it, as they drown. the scorpion says "Because it's in nature, and those are the laws of the jungle."

get it now, buster? because it's the laws of the jungle. that's why. read a book.
>>
>>335085754
It's pretty okay
>>
File: .jpg (10 KB, 196x225) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
10 KB, 196x225
>>335086107
>KABLAMO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.