[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck is it, CDPR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Where the fuck is it, CDPR?
>>
June
>>
File: baw.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
baw.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1200
my guess is late may/early june
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 223x226
>>335081696
>>335082178

Oh, yay. Vampires.
>>
>Haven't played since late summer
>Get to start a whole new play through with all dlc

Wew fucking lad get hype
>>
>>335082302
>Vampire
>He doesn't know what vampires actually look like in the Witcher games
>>
>>335082302
Pretty sure it's a striga, no?
>>
>>335082556

I know perfectly well what vampires look like. The one perching on Geralt's fancy seat is obviously some new kind of lower vampire, but you bet your ass that with a title like "Blood and Wine" it's going to be centered around vampires among Toussaint's social elite.

And that sounds boring to me.
>>
>>335082673
Manticore
>>
>>335082302
It's a game about a warmage that hunts monsters

what more do you want?

>inb4 some vague answer like "well anything but this"
>>
>>335082753
kinda sounds like a murder mystery, which, if it's anything like the murder mystery quest in the base game, should be fun.
>>
>>335082673

Strigas don't have wings.
>>
>>335082858

Not werewolves, vampires, dragons, or wraiths/specters/phantoms out for nonspecific revenge. The entire folklore of Eastern Europe lies open for use, surely there must be something more interesting than the worn-out "vampires need blood badly" trope.

Now, it IS CD Projekt we're talking about, so they might just squeeze something good out of it, but I'd prefer uncharted ground to begin with.
>>
I got so fucking bored of this game already. Maybe it was a mistake playing on death march, but the game just became a chore and I gave up like halfway through.
>>
>>335083724

I had the exact opposite experience. Any difficulty below Death March felt like an unengaging non-challenge. Hell, by the time I got to Skellige I wanted there to be an even higher difficulty level.
>>
>>335083724

That's precisely why I don't play W3 on the death march. What these "muh difficulty!" tards don't understand that yes, while it makes the game more challenging, it also makes the game considerably longer and needlessly dragged out. The fighting just feels arduous with all the extra hits you need to get in. It's already a very long game as it is, I'm not interested in making it longer simply by making the enemies extra spongy.

It's just not a good example of fun difficulty. I found the third difficulty setting (whatever it was called between sword & story and death march) was the sweet spot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.