[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody here know the nigger that thought of Pontiff? Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pontiff2_tc.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pontiff2_tc.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
Does anybody here know the nigger that thought of Pontiff?

Everything about it is artificial difficulty. Skill not required, only luck.

"Hey guys, I just made this boss. He spams fire attacks for 1.4k and never stops ever because his stamina is infinite. Great idea, right?"
>>
>>335081083
no OP, in truth every boss is easily defeated with some skillful moves (which of course involves healing at the right times). basically you suck, git gud
>>
>>335081289
Found the schill.
>>
>>335081642
your incompetence has something to do with my liking of the game? you're the one that started the thread faggot
>>
>>335081289
This desu senpai
>>
>>335081927
Not OP but wow. You went from schill to faggot. How retarded are you? Can I find a doctor report of you online?
>>
>>335082812
you're cute, OP, but nobody else has a vested interest in you sucking at DS. just me. i think it's kinda funny that you came here to complain actually
>>
>>335083054

>on /v/
>complaining on complainers
>on /v/
>/v/
>>
>>335081083
I did this guy in like 4 tries in offline mode on my Faith build character, learn to time your rolls and git gud you fucking monkey
>>
>>335083492
Lol a faith build? Why did you even start playing by going straight to easy mode? Holy shit man. I've seen seen some autism on this board but you reached a new level.
>>
>>335083665
explain to me how having a faith build helps on this boss, if you can stop spewing shit for 30 seconds or so.
>>
>>335081083

Aldrich was more bullshit than this guy.

if you can dodge or have a shield with 100% physical and high fire resist, this dude isn't hard.
>>
>>335081083
Generally I only use a shield if I feel like I need to for a boss, but I decided that this guy merited one. Get yourself a fast right hand weapon, equip a 100% shield, and strafe. 2nd phase isn't all that hard once you realize that his attacks slow down and are easier to dodge. because the phantom telegraphs them.
>>
>>335083665
>faith build
>easy mode
Did you miss the memo where magic doesn't even fucking scale until 50+? Did you also miss all the endless shitposting about longswords in the past 2 weeks?
How eager are you to shitpost, because you're 100% wrong.
>>
>>335083665
>>335083776
Didn't think so.
>>
>>335081083
The attempt i beat him i didn't take any damage.

Currently getting my shit stomped in by dancer though.
>>
>>335081083
>hear how this guy was hard af
>get to him
>read all messages in floor
>try parrying
>sure why not
>equip buckler
>miss
>miss
>HIT
>loadsedamage
>die
>repeat 4 or 5 times
>boss is kill
I'm really bad at games of the video and I could do it, I'm sure an expert play such as yourself can, too.
This is how bad I am: took me way more deaths at Abyss Watchers, and I'm still fighting Aldrich after 5 or 6 tries, even though I can tell it's telegraphed as hell.
>>
OP here. Just solo'd him without ember. What an awesome fight. I'm so relieved.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.