[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive been on a horrorish streak lately, played condemned 1, stalker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: movie.293x165.jpg (20 KB, 293x164) Image search: [Google]
movie.293x165.jpg
20 KB, 293x164
ive been on a horrorish streak lately, played condemned 1, stalker, slender the arrival, currently deciding between outlast and and the RE remake for the xbone, which should I go with? if it factors in whichever i get im going to 100%, i dont care about achievements on most games but all survival horror i play i platinum
>>
bump you niggers
>>
File: SH PC Guide - Jan 2016_SML.png (2 MB, 1300x3453) Image search: [Google]
SH PC Guide - Jan 2016_SML.png
2 MB, 1300x3453
>>335078473
Go with REmake.
For starters, it's simply one of the definitive survival horror games ever created. A perfect upgrade of the RE1, beautiful and atmospheric.

Forget about Outlast. Literal meme game.

You could play the original Silent Hill games after REmake. Here's the SH PC Guide pic + the DL links:

SH1 NTSC DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!bVUCTJzD!PmnPw4S7fWGyvTjw9S0-RQdk7rRp2BQNuXJqRkZCZvk

SH2 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!rFcj1SIJ!47JH9M4OrzmQKuaiJ6IqUgmgz_SVNtk4LIYNSa-D-_8

SH2 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!bYcEnbhC!rYnhvcJiRC46T6yExS0Y61JHZ-5N3WxFvfZMI8xbyhE

SH3 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!2JNkgJ7b!nfPf5cIs6I5K-sdAs7RcnHvGA2hAvIGdpQuIoBhF3iE

SH3 torrent:
https://mega.nz/#!GVVGRLpD!SyklVbuLIkc38ZYji5QL3sWHKtHt9-Bto700My8pH7c

SH4 DDL:
https://mega.nz/#!Us1XTaII!cglH0dZOaH5yQEm4cnEh3eyUz4bIf6rACQqcVzkb4Hc

And in case someone's once again new to this PC gaming stuff: Use a program like DaemonTools Lite to mount the ISOs of 2 & 3, and then run their installers like always.
The SH1 is a PS1 rip that you gotta emulate.
The "sh2proxy" fix works as a no-cd crack as well, and is included in the pack.

In case you experience issues saving the game / not being able to edit the disp.ini, make sure the files aren't set to "Read Only", and run the game as Administrator.
If SH2 gets stuck in a black screen upon launch, close it and re-start it again.
>>
>>335078473
Outlast
>>
Outlast was very annoying to platinum. You had to beat it on the one hit kill difficulty, where one hiccup or glitch would make you start the entire game over. It was very frustrating experience.
>>
>>335078925
>recommending DaemonTools Lite, a non-free closed source piece of software that bundles with adware and malware
>doesnt know that windows 8 and up can mount ISO natively
>doesnt use WinCDEmu and other clean free software on windows
i havent used windows in years and i know this, get your shit together pc "gamers"

get Outlast on ps4
>>
>>335079331
it cant be worse than the evil within on akumu
>>
>>335079502
>bitching and whining about stupid things that have next to nothing to do with the games
>using W8
go back to what ever the hell you came from.

>>335079154
>>335079331
>recommending Outfags
jesus, this site's getting worse and worse, every minute.
>>
>>335080527
I'm sorry. I didn't know saying it was glitchy and frustrating was a recommendation for it. I'll go shame myself good sir.
>>
>>335080527
v, b, a, tv are basically reddit 2.0. stop pretending otherwise
>>
>>335080705
more like leddit is a chinese bootleg 4chan copy, using our old memes as the latest cool shit, and acting all high and mighty.
>>
>>335080527
>using shitty software capable of infecting your operating system with resource intensive malware next to your gaming software has no effect on gaming performance
>implying i was implying i use windows 8, and not implying that windows 8, 8.1 and 10 all have built in ISO mounting

another silent meme fan makes himself look like an idiot
>>
>>335081604
nice job evading the point there, and using spyware bloated bullshit operating systems.
I would have assumed that anyone with half the brains would be able to choose the tools fit for themselves, if DT happens to not please you.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (52 KB, 499x361) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
52 KB, 499x361
>>335081996
>>
>>335081996
>windows 7
>not retroactively patched with all the botnet
>>
>>335079331
And then you had to do the one hit kill difficultly without changing the batteries in your camera.

They didn't fuck around with the 100% for that game, did they?
>>
>>335082205
>thinking I keep automatic updates on
>forgetting that I have full control on what comes in and out of the OS, unlike on 8 and up
gr8 b8, shill m8, I r8 W8 0/8
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (47 KB, 586x550) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
47 KB, 586x550
>>335082465
>windows
>full control
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.