[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens in re4 after the boss in the train? that is how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: re4.jpg (12 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
re4.jpg
12 KB, 189x267
what happens in re4 after the boss in the train? that is how far I got 10+ year ago, I never beat the game.
>>
>train
What
>>
>>335078285
You're thinking of 0 bruh
>>
>>335078285
Do you mean railcar OP?

Or are you thinking RE Zero?
>>
>>335078463
the train in the cave with the shipping containers
>>
>>335078618
You kill Salazar
>>
You fight some more monsters and then you fight the worst monster and then you win.

Oh and Mike dies.
>>
Train? You mean the minecart?
>>
>>335078285
Leon fights a las plagas dragon, sleeps with Ashley, she gets kidnapped again, things start to get weird with cybernetic enhancements, you fight a las plagas computer virus after being digitized into a computer, Ashley gets killed in a cutscene, it turns out las plagas are actually space mushrooms, and then Leon kills a guy in a robe that turns into some spider thing. Also, jet ski escape from an exploding island.
>>
>>335078618
Are you talking about the minecart in chapter 4 or the bulldozer in chapter 5?
>>
>>335078884
You forgot to mention Ashley getting raped before getting killed.
>>
>>335078980
I looked it up and the boss is called U-3.
>>
>>335078285
Why don't you just pirate the UHD port for PC, and finish it finally?
>>
File: U-3.jpg (11 KB, 333x300) Image search: [Google]
U-3.jpg
11 KB, 333x300
>>335079068
this lad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.