[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the non /pol/ neckbeards, are you hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: mafia3img-1438727499285.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mafia3img-1438727499285.jpg
415 KB, 1920x1080
To all the non /pol/ neckbeards, are you hyped?
>>
File: Comano.jpg (49 KB, 635x353) Image search: [Google]
Comano.jpg
49 KB, 635x353
Nope. Gameplay looks like a bad Ubi game
>>
fuck yes, the music/setting/gameplay looks 10/10
>>
>>335072976
are mafia games inspired by italian mafia? why are those games now nigger games?
>>
generic GTA clone in the US of A. so hyped
>>
File: politcally correct spartan.png (249 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
politcally correct spartan.png
249 KB, 610x405
>>335072976
Wait, why is there a nigger mc in a game?
>>
definitely, i like that era a lot.
Last game that was near that was the 1st part of Driver : Parallel Lines
>>
>>335073263
Mafia game I meant. All series need to be pc now?
>>
>>335073228

No, they are as the title claimed, mafia related. There was a black mafia just like there is a Russian Mafia
>>
>>335073370
>>335073263

What's PC about a nigger main character? Your dude gets called a nigger at every turn and the blacks are shown as inferior.

You neckbeards need to calm down
>>
I just want Italians, or maybe Jews. There's just something inherently more mafia about them, versus Cubans, Columbians, Africans, Russians, Irish etc.
>>
>>335073713

Shit happened tbqh senpai, I wanted another Tommy Vercetti tier protagonist in San Andreas but i'm glad at what we got
>>
>>335072976
I genuinely like the setting and wish it was in a better game. GTA 6 in 70s New Orleans would've been cool.

Everything we've seen from it gameplay wise looks dismal.
>>
>>335072976
I think it will be pretty good the fact that they reused the same guy really makes me laugh since it created one of the best Memes in awhile.
>>
>>335073937

What looks bad? So far the gameplay is the thing that sold me

>muscle cars look as if they control great
>some of the most brutal/satisfying combat yet
>Actual stealth mechanics/open ended nature to the narrative and missions
>customization looks on point

What looked bad gameplay wise?

>inb4 10 blanket "shit this" and "shit that" tier baseless claims that could be applied to any GTA game
>>
>>335074092
>>335073489
It's not PC, he's getting revenge because someone in the Italian Mafia shot your friend right in you face. He isn't doing it by himself, he's getting help from the Irish and Vito
>>
>>335074092

There's no plight. It's hilarious, you nigger faggots act more like victims than niggers/coons themselves

>STOP PANDERING TO NIGGERS
>PANDER TO ME INSTEAD

It's hilariously ironic, sucks that you missed the best GTA game because of your narrow minded childish views. You might not be a nigger but you sure as shit have the IQ of one
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>335072976
it has always been my dream to play as an african american male in the 1960s

i will rock the biggest afro known to man
>>
>>335073489
>Your dude gets called a nigger at every turn and the blacks are shown as inferior.

Yeah the devs are obviously advocating that kind of behaviour by putting that in.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>335074418
They are also advocating killing politicians and Italians I guess, juat like how GTA us advocating murdering whores and stealing cars.
>>
>>335074418

They're not advocating anything, they're maintaining the same level of immersion that was shown in the first two games. The fact that you're triggered over a nigger main character that is literally shown to be a scumbag (gang leader, scum bag thug, kills mercilessly) truly is the right way to "glorify" African Americans, right?

Close minded Tumblr tier fag. Your no better than the SJWs you hate
>>
File: K12jOH.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
K12jOH.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>335074160
>>
>>335074261
Ah some even more boring with the " Angry Vietnam Veteran revenge " Cliche. No thank you.
>>
>>335074294
>best GTA game
Worse gta game

>>335074418
They are not going to be sugar coating the racism, its the 60's in a fictional new orleans. The main story probably revolves around racism from the Italians to the blacks
>>
File: t. alberto barbosa.png (399 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
t. alberto barbosa.png
399 KB, 600x347
W..........................W....EEEEEEEE
..W......................W......E
.....W......W........W........EEEEEE
.......W..W..W...W..........E
.........W........W.............EEEEEEEE
>>
>>335074727
That is a gif of the official gameplay and if you watcged it (YouTube the ign one) the Dev blatantly says, we have just upped the action for this presentation you wont be getting shot at on every corner and cars exploding when bumped in the final game.
>>
>>335076074
$1 deposited in your account, shill.
>>
>>335072976
>Yet another gta clone
YO WHAS UP NIGGA COULD YOU GO TO THAT BUILDING OVAH THERE AND KILL FIFTY PEOPLE INCLUDING THIS EVIL MOBSTER GUY AND HIS ARMY OF HENCHMEN? THANKS BRAH APPRECIATE IT.
It's getting boring man.
>>
>>335077030
The one giving you missions is Vito and a Irish man.
>>
>>335073394
no, there was not ever actually a nigger mafia. they can call it what they want, but they weren't what the sicilians were. they were just drug dealers that took a shit in their own back yard. big fucking deal. the actual mafia controlled unions and politicians. frank lucas was also mostly a fraud and the amount of money he said he made was most likely false. court records show he made a lot less than that. he was a phony
>>
>>335077654
They didn't call themselves that, plus this game still has shit to do with the Mafia, you aren't a part of it but you're trying destroying it. The title shouldn't have to directly be about the main character.
>>
>>335072976
So ignoring Mafia 3 completely, do you fags prefer Mafia 1 or Mafia 2?

Both have that timeless mob story of a nobody climbing the ranks, and then watching everything he's worked for burn down, both have that empty world where there's nothing to do, and both have some great endings.

Personally I'm going with Mafia 2 because of it's ending. Watching Vito realize, right at the end, that the mob took away everything he cared for including a chance to say goodbye to his Mom, Frankie, and his best friend Joe, really stuck with me. I guess if Mafia 3 has a powerful ending like that I'd be down to try it.
>>
>>335077914
Well I think Vito is the Canon boss you follow in game.
>>
>>335072976
OP is that Cenk Uygur?
>>
>>335077884
it's a reboot that has nothing to do with the old games except for the title and shoehorning in old characters to try and appeal to the original fan base. it's not working. this game will be garbage. the game play looks like shit and the story is 100% shit. it's made by a company who has never developed a game yet. it's completely fucking scummy. instead of thinking of their own ip they have to murder this one because they think brand recognition will sell more copies. fuck the cunts who made this
>>
File: re.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>335077914
Look at this face. You can tell the exact moment that Vito's heart snaps in half.
>>
Italian here, I'll just go watch The Octopus for the tenth time instead of playing "Mandingo 3"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtng11JJaac
>>
>>335078334
I think it looks pretty fun, personally I want to play it to see how it ends, Vito is one of the 3 Underground bosses you follow and it seems like he is the Canon choice. Id like to think he'd want the Mafia to burn aswell because of what happened in 2. I don't usually judge a game until I play it but if it's not fun to you then just wait until we get more story out to see if it is political propaganda.
>>
>>335072976
Nah.
Combat looks like bland auto-aim shit, driving seems shit.
Also the more modern setting means it's near-indistinguishable from GTA.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.