[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just picked this up for 6 bucks. An hour or so in and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Just picked this up for 6 bucks.
An hour or so in and I don't mind it. Mildly compelling story, mindless Arkham combat, killing captains and generals is cool and so is the system behind it.

What did /v/ honestly think about it?
>>
>>335068954
Just like for you, the first period's learning curve was enough to keeo it fun, but it gets repetitive and too simple pretty fast, while the story has an almost anticlimatic change of pace.
>>
>>335068954
It's a filler game. Not great, not bad, just decent. It's one of those games you buy to pass the time while waiting for something else.
>>
>>335068954
its definitely worth the 6 bucks. it's fun m8
>>
>>335068954
had fun for about 20 hours and got bored. not terrible but not great, it was worth the pretty low price I bought it for
>>
It was alright.
It's definitely one of those games that'll get a sequel with a much bigger budget and will be much better for it.
>>
>>335068954

same, bought this last night for ~10$ with all dlc. It's not great, but fun enough.
>>
>>335068954
It's ok but gets repetitive after around 10 hours
>>
Simple combat system that does a good job of looking cool and making you feel powerful. After 1 time you're done though since no challenge and repetitiveness.

I didn't mind it. You're like a dead ghost allied with an elf lord. I guess you're meant to be really powerful.
>>
>>335068954
6 bucks is as much as its worth, i think youll get what you paid for out of it

The final boss is a QTE
>>
Was the best game for me on the year of release. Wasnt a good year for games.
Its not a bad game at all, mix between ass Creed and arkham.
The real good part of that game is messind with the nemisis system.
Also with the dlc they have made it a challenge by the orcs having no weaknesses in the challenge mode.

As anons above said its a filler game.
>>
>>335069901
Yeah I'm playing it to fill the void until May after beating Dark Souls 3.

It's a decent time waster that I'll put an hour into every now and then.
>>
>>335069901
Like Mad Max?
>>
>>335070697
This.

I'm thinking about getting mad max to kill some time.
Is it enjoyable?
Will it look nice on my wicked sick gaming pc?
>>
>>335070697
Uh this, i actually wanted to get it, is it really comfy? And it looks quite nice as i've seen.
>>
Nemesis system was a great idea with great execution, a rarity. It created much better, more interesting stories than the main plot that I was far more invested in.

Problem is there comes a time where everything clicks and you stop dying altogether, the warchiefs stop being a threat and then the game becomes rather dull.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.