[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bioshock's jump scares were the worst part of the game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Bioshock's jump scares were the worst part of the game. What otherwise solid game was ruined by lame jump scares?
>>
File: 1459564908534.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459564908534.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>335068701

Five nights at freddy's

>fight
>me
>fight
>me
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 725x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 725x544
What game was ever improved by jump scares?
>>
>>335068701
What jumpscares? I seriously can't remember any
>>
>>335070148
>walk into a room
>sudden steam and mist
>whats goin' on guise?
>turn around
>splice directly behind you
>>
>>335070285
Yeah right. Totally forget that one. And that houdini faggot in Arcadia standing behind you at that shrine. Very creative btw
>>
>>335069552
Nightmare House 2

But that's really the only one
>>
File: heaven_smile_killer7.png (266 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
heaven_smile_killer7.png
266 KB, 639x479
>HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

i dare you to find a scarier game
>>
>>335068701
Dead Space; mostly because it didn't even have "jump scares" plural. It had one jump scare that it repeated like a thousand times.

If it dropped the pretense of horror, it would have been a solid, if mostly forgettable action game. As it was, it's a really shitty attempt at horror on top of a solid action game.
>>
>>335069552
I prefer the art on the right, has more details and looks creepier. The left one feels like "jump scare" and isn't as subtle
>>
>they republished the books and changed the art which was the best part

reeee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.